//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Warning: Beware of the wrong ignition switches sold for big reds and such as KS101R

--

Warning: Beware of the wrong ignition switches sold for big reds and such as KS101R

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up there's a person selling the wrong part for the machines below on ebay using my part number. If you're looking to buy one, either make sure it's Honda OEM/used, or sold as by atcfixer.com (ebay id atvrider2012).

Would hate for people to order these switches from this scammer to find they won't work.

Fitment:
    1982 - 1983 ATC200E Big Red
    1984 ATC200ES Big Red
    1984 ATC200M
    1984 ATC125M

Not sure what to do about the seller (same person I think), it's also listed on amazon. Part clearly is the wrong one, correct one is 3 bullet male + 1 female, their's is 2 male and 2 female.

Here's the link to the scammer's listings:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/162809534112
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/112865579713

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Have you messaged the seller?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    What would I say, you copied my listing, part number, and have the wrong part? There's even a negative feedback saying it doesn't fit (several of their items are that way based on the feedback).

I've never had an issue with someone copying my details and mis representing it, so not really sure what route to take. Ebay in the past hasn't listened to sellers very well, but I'm planning to contact them and see what they say.

--
    Yes, you start by messaging him. If he thanks you and corrects his listing, great.
    If at some point it starts going south, report him to ebay. They will read all your messages and make a determination as too what they feel to be potential buyers best interest.

--
    I've contacted the seller requesting them to remove my part number from their listings and mentioned in a nice way that the switch they are selling does not match the application listed. I'm expecting no reply, but I'll give it a week to give them the benefit of the doubt. Interesting to see they claim they are from KY, USA, but on their profile page it says they are from China.

I've reported the listing on amazon, did that before this thread though.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //