//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I cannot make these run!!

--
    Yeah, over the last two years I have been learning to port saws. I've done a few, my 357, 372, and 394 turned out very well. Just finished a 288 cylinder for a friend in Montana. It's alot of fun.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Integrated flywheel key design is purely to save money. It's all finished after it pushes out of the mold after casting without the need for additional machining

The old style required an additional specialized machine, another setup operation, and another machine operator to "broach" that keyway in the ID of the flywheel for the key. That plus the cost of key stock. Doesnt seem like much but in the long run it's a pretty substantial savings so I'll bet before long, everyone else is doing it too.

The downside to the new design is that the built in key won't last anywhere near as long as the old style but the way most corporations see it, it only has to last as long as the rest of the machine's service life (which is crap nowadays) and in that case they are fully stocked to sell you another disposable unit pronto. Visa and MasterCard accepted here.

Consume! Consume! Consume! or else our house of cards falls down around us!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //