//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Someone closer needs to scoop this up

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    He responded this morning.
    What'd he say?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Lol ....yeah it's a scam....it couldn't be because he doesn't hover over his email account all day. It's also not possible that it was sold before everyone blew up his email account. That would never have happened. It's also not possible that he doesn't know that trikes are in big demand because he obviously is on top of the trends.

It's ironic to see three-wheeler enthusiasts acting like there are no more people out there who still think trikes are illegal and therefore ready to dump one of these banned machines off on some dumb kid. I'm glad for y'all though because that kind of self-assuredness helps me score good stuff for cheap all the time. Keep up the pessimism and paranoia, by all means necessary. My garage thanks you.

Reminds me of the time a bunch of people told a guy on here that his trike score was a cobbled piece of junk until it turned out to be a Frank's trike....then came the crickets.

Patience sure is in short supply in today's Drive-thru and Amazon culture.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Chop I agree...If everyone here agreed not to offer more than $200 someone would have gotten a fare deal. The 200 keeps the walker by local kid out cause he's the $100 buyer. After $200 you just priced the 1hr away guys drive expenses.
    What did you pay Mickey $500+ If he contacted you that means your top offer, in my book. Just wondering what you value that parts machine....not full part out. The value of a scrapper to the non adverage guy

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    It's deleted. I offered $400, which I thought was fair based the shape it was in. If he was truly going to scrap it, $100 would have been worthwhile for him. I think he had an idea what it was worth though.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    Hell i only got $125 last year scrapping a quad cab ram 1500. You’ll get like a nickel for scrapping a roller. It’s like 6 cents per 100lb or something.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //