//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What are your thoughts on a "Ride out"?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I've come in contact with a few and they were always nice......even some Hell Angels. They don't wave sometimes but I guess they are too cool for that.

Just because your not a 1% doesn't mean your a punk. Plus I have no time or patience to join some "official real" club. With all the pot lucks and bingo and movie nights...the HOG guys and gals keep me exhausted!!
    My one on one encounters with clubers has always been pleasant, but when they’re together I try to stay clear even if I recognize one of them. The patched guys are safe enough to mingle amongst if need be, but the strikers are scary mothers.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    http://mycbs4.com/news/offbeat/man-t...e-crashing-atv

I ride on the road and cross a divided 4 lane to get to the trails. I've gotten busted a time or two with a stern warning. We've all been on the road at some point I'm sure but riding in a city seems a sure way to get caught/hurt/killed/sued.

Sometimes I run up the street/ cross the park to get to the trails. Been yelled at. Pictures and vid taken. Whatever... I am idling up the street. Yes park says no motorized vehicles.

Cops are patrolling the trails now. I am 47 years old. Drive sober and wear proper gear. I don't think they are going to give me too much trouble. They are after the bad ones.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    This... I know it goes on but it gets me... More stuff posted today. Again I am sure they are all payed for. Got better stuff than me.

https://youtu.be/27Xa4YLdqFs
    Last edited by Rob Canadian; 03-20-2018 at 09:53 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //