//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Newbee from Close to Houston

--

Newbee from Close to Houston

have read on this forum before on a purchase that fell through so never joined. now i have a 200. it's a pull start, front suspension and a headlight that looks like it came off of something else. i'll post pics when i get it cleaned up. i will also dig up the VIN when i get the parts removed.
    ran it on ether with no smoke. been sitting in a room at the shop i work at. the roof leaked and it sat in what was basically a steam room. looks like a lot of rust but nothing major so far. aluminum is powdered also. will need a few parts but will get to that later.
    i owned a 185 in the early 90's, loved it and always wanted to replace it.
    need to do some searching and get to reading........

--
    Welcome! Looking forward to the pictures.

--
    Welcome to the site!
    1985 Honda ATC 250ES
    1985 Honda ATC 250SX
    1984 Honda ATC 200M
    1983 Honda ATC 200
    1984 Honda ATC 110

--
    well, i decided not to get this one. i pulled it out and took a better look at it. it's too big of a project for me right now. i just had trans issues and that cost me way more than it should have. i'm building a front bumper for the truck and welding up a smoker pit. plus i still have to finish up from the flood from Harvey when he visited last year. plus it's spring and the weeds are trying to take over.
    the guy who owns it won't be back until Fri. if he lets it go for 50 i might get it and work on it later. otherwise, i'll just keep riding the minibike.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //