//ArrowChat Code

Thread: check it out

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

check it out

This is where I keep my 3wheelers.Any questions?? Also in the works is a roll down gate similar to the ones they use to lock up storefronts in the mall.

Tri-Z_Jim is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

dedication

This is my 1994 chevy.

--
    thats intersting that you put them on top.. but a pain in the ass to grab one and ride? i know its a pain for me to push them around to grab the one i want out..

God Bless you, James.

:-P

--Ill have to psot some pics of my garage thuis week....no Tri Z's unfortunently..........its got an 87 200x....a 81 Chrysler SnoRunner Snow-bike....a 8? Honda Elite 125 Scooter....and God's gift to the world: The infamous Honda NC50 Moped

boneidaho is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

upper deck

:clap How did you know that I was going to make an upper deck in my garage for my 2-200X's to give me room below for my John Deere 430 Garden tractor, Rotory broom, and 2-stage snowblower ? Tell me about your ramp to get them up there, and down. That is just to cool ! :bounce
    Trike's owned over the year's:

1983 Honda 70.............Purchased Used
    1983 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda Big Red......Purchased Brand New
    1984 Honda 200s..........Purchased Brand New
    1985 Honda 200s..........Purchased Used
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)
    1985 Honda 200X..........Purchased Used (Still Have)

--

ramps

For now I use 2 2x4's under each rear tire and 1 under the front 12 feet long.I nail one end to the shelf and use folding chairs to brace them in the middle.I also put 1/4 hex head screws in the brds for more traction so the tires dont slide down.I push then up by hand.Heavy MF'ers.I'm trying to build a single ramp thats not too haevy and bulky.I only nail the ramps up when i need to get the trikes up or down. I also keep my tractor under the shelf and a ton of other crap. If a trike ever fell off the ramps it wouldn't be a good site.

--
    Jims a real man, he dosnt need no stinking ramp, he just revs her up and pops the clutch. lol

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //