//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Shooting at Youtube HQ

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --

Shooting at Youtube HQ

4 victims

Female suspect dead, appeared to be self inflicted gunshot wound.

Live feed (when posted):

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Witness says he wishes he had a gun..........

Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    They're saying a woman shot her boyfriend.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/offici...-at-youtube-hq

--
    [QUOTE=Scootertrash;1475115]They're saying a woman shot her boyfriend.QUOTE]

So the latest is this woman named Nasim Aghdam was upset that YouTube was no longer paying her for web traffic to her channel. Ironically her father called into police telling them his daughter was not heard from in over two days and that she hates YouTube. Police apparently found her sleeping in her car on Tuesday morning. After asking her to identify herself they followed up with s couple other questions and left. Only hours later did she go to YouTube headquarters and opened fire on employees eating outside.
    She posted rants about YouTube about censoring her videos and no longer paying her for ad traffic. Too bad YouTube has done this to other users who are gun enthusiasts posting gun safety and reloading how to videos.

--
    One of the headlines today said she worked out and was a vegetarian. I guess all the signs were there
    It sucks to get old

--
    I caught these girls live last night and they gave me more info than I could find anywhere else. And by the time this was live, YT had already deleted all of Nasims videos...

https://youtu.be/mqTSXEl861A

These ladies were looking up that woman's other websites and channels while broadcasting live and found some interesting stuff.....and the shooter was most certainly a Leftist. Oops, how inconvenient...again.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    How do people make this leap from being fired from there "job" to ......the end of the world ? ...........i never wanted to work ......it never defined who i was..........these psycho feckin idiots .........culling of the heard .........i have more respect for animals then people ........holy sheeeeeeeet !!!
    Maybe the answer to your question is debt combined with today’s entitlement mentality?

I’ve seen some people take out mortgages and buy new vehicals shortly after landing a job that paid well, but offered no future guarantees.

People tend to be stupid like that.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I know a few unhappy people that had large followings on gun related topics. These guys were able to quit their 9-5 and live off ad revenue for many years. Now these guys are essentially banned because of ‘unsuitable’ content. Figures this psycho lady just reinforced the notion to keep gun related content off YouTube

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    .... Figures this psycho lady just reinforced the notion to keep gun related content off YouTube
    EXACTLY....stupid beeotch

--
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 04-04-2018 at 02:34 PM.

--
    No matter how many leftist nutjobs go on a shooting rampage, they will always blame 2a, the NRA (which I renewed my overdue membership to on the weekend of "March For Our Lives) and the tens of millions of us who exercise our right responsibly. OR like the story of the school shooter in MD who was stopped by a good guy with a weapon, the story will fade into obscurity within a day or two because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Molon Labe you Tide Pod eating, condom snorting, communist, little ingrates!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Knew about TIDEPODs, but just heard sniffing condoms is a new fade Wish they would just grab a twizzler instead and do us all a favor

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tidepods.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	251458

--
    Dear CHARLES DARWIN,

I would like to introduce both you, and Natural Selection to some American teens....go on and do what you do.

Yours Truly,

Old People

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //