//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Street legal 200x

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Street legal 200x

Is this one of you guys? Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    This is a scam. 20180416_140248.jpg
    Last edited by atc300r; 04-16-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    250r rules

--
    You know i almost was about to say there are a few DOT titled trikes that slipped through the cracks because there’s a guy with an 86 200x by me that somehow got titled as a motorcycle back in the day. Something with leftover bikes at the dealership. Now i can’t say it makes it okay to drive on the road just because it has DOT tires and a road title but I’ve seen it.

But the whole XR conversion thing is just complete BS. We can all see the OEM square tubing chassis of the 2nd gen 200x that’s unmodified. Unless this guy is just completely ignorant.

6bt is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    You know i almost was about to say there are a few DOT titled trikes that slipped through the cracks because there’s a guy with an 86 200x by me that somehow got titled as a motorcycle back in the day. Something with leftover bikes at the dealership. Now i can’t say it makes it okay to drive on the road just because it has DOT tires and a road title but I’ve seen it.

But the whole XR conversion thing is just complete BS. We can all see the OEM square tubing chassis of the 2nd gen 200x that’s unmodified. Unless this guy is just completely ignorant.
    It's hard to say. He added a bunch to the description a couple weeks ago, must be he had a lot of questions. Probably something along the lines of he had an xr250 title laying around, converted the xr250 to "trike" and stuck a vin on the 200x. Seems a bit small if you had to spend any time on the highway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--
    There isnt any inspection sticker on it.Thats an 86 200x. I have one looks just like that one.Also no signal lights.
    250r rules

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //