//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Balloon Tires. US90 OEM exhaust.

--

Balloon Tires. US90 OEM exhaust.

Hey fellas, just listed my tires and original exhaust on eBay. Still have a restored engine and various other parts that I will soon be listing as well. Happy bidding if interested. Thanks!

Leatherneck

--
    I'm looking for a clean gas tank
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

--
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    I'm looking for a clean gas tank
    I have a tank in summer yellow that has the original badges on ot. It is off a 1970 in decent shape but not mint like many of my other parts. I also have two frames. A restored engine, original and replica fenders, front and rear, original carb and after market carb. Oh, and a seat cover (new) I am looking to sell all of my 1970 parts to fund another project. I have collected parts for the 1970 over the last five years but just do not have the time to get it done right. I would love to see what I have go to a collector. The engine, exhaust, and balloon tires are off to eBay but I will sell the remainder to whoever is interested for very reasonable prices.

--
    The only thing I need is the gas tank to complete my restore. My bike is aquarius blue, but would paint/restore the right tank, depending on price.
    Trikes Currently Owned

~1970 Honda US90 - Complete restoration
    ~1974 Honda ATC90 - Complete restoration
    ~1985 Honda Big Red 250ES ATC
    ~1986 Honda 250SX ATC

Looking for a new OEM Hondaline Working Light bracket/stay for my Big Red

--
    Quote Originally Posted by IronBear View Post
    The only thing I need is the gas tank to complete my restore. My bike is aquarius blue, but would paint/restore the right tank, depending on price.
    I would be happy to make a deal with you but it looks like you are no where near my neck of the woods. If you want to work something out PM me. Otherwise I can put it on ebay for a buy it now. $100 bucks

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //