//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Uggg!!! Who else hates there wife having garage sales??

--
    A thread with Macs and Howdy in it? I'm in a time warp! Wifie always wants to have a rummage sale every year. Never happening. Way too many prying eyes. Cleared out 3 girls bedrooms last month and took 2 truck loads to ARW. Got my tax write off receipts and washed my hands of the whole mess
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Forgive me. What's a wife?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post

It's an arguing partner for when you're bored and feel like conflict.

Sometimes you have sex with them but the sex to arguing ratio is 100:1.....your results may vary. If arguing gave you an orgasm, women would stop arguing too.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

If arguing gave you an orgasm, women would stop arguing too.

--
    That's something we all think we want; In the real world, it's so much nicer feeling happy and confident without a vagina...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    That's something we all think we want; In the real world, it's so much nicer feeling happy and confident without a vagina...
    Never owned one myself. I prefer to rent.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Mine has been a long term lease

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    You're as good as married pal!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    You're as good as married pal!
    Married or not the lease payments are constant.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    A thread with Macs and Howdy in it? I'm in a time warp! Wifie always wants to have a rummage sale every year. Never happening. Way too many prying eyes. Cleared out 3 girls bedrooms last month and took 2 truck loads to ARW. Got my tax write off receipts and washed my hands of the whole mess
    HAHAHA!

There is one thing about 3ww, people come and go but always family.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I few picks of the tent / yard sale and a funny extra.
    Howdy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Single001.jpg   YardSale001.jpg   YardSale002.jpg   YardSale003.jpg   YardSale004.jpg   YardSale005.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    I few picks of the tent / yard sale and a funny extra.
    Howdy
    That's one helluva tent. I need a new toaster oven too.

We have something similar here in Kentucky called "400 mile yard sale"

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

We have something similar here in Kentucky called "400 mile yard sale"

Meh, The tent could be bigger ( LOL ). When we first put the tent up I sent a picture to my sister. She replied: "The Circus is in town!! " The tent has been called the Circus tent every since. Ditchmon has stopped out a couple years ago. Yes we fill it completely and have quite a bit of extra stuff to keep it full until the last 2-3 days. We are open 9 to 13 days as Vacation days and prep work / weather allows. A slow day is $500 in sales, and busy days we have had 3 cash drawers going with lines at each. We have had over 50 cars / trucks / motorhomes here parked at 1 time. It's bad enough at times that we have 2 golf carts giving rides to and from peoples cars so they don't have to walk ( at busy times ). The 3 big days we have to have a min of 8 people working / helping. Before we got the tent a busy time would be 20-25 cars. We put the tent up and it went nuts.

Where do we get the stuff? I spend all year collecting things for this yard sale. Plus all our friends bring their stuff as well. Quite a few of us camp out behind the tent and this allows us to take breaks and have Adult drinks all day if we want. Plus it also gives us security 24 hours a day.

The whole ordeal started 14-15 years ago over a 12 pack the desire to get rid of a shed full of stuff. Never dreamed it would turn into this. I have been keeping my eyes open for another tent about the same size, at a great deal. We rent the tent out when we aren't using it ourselves. This pays for the costly up keep of the tent. These are NOT cheap.
    We won't get rich doing this, but we have a great time camping and hanging out with friends for a week ( and putting some money in our pockets ).
    Howdy

--
    over 90% of what you see in the picture was sold during the yard sale. The last day or 2 the tables are pretty bare. We price it to sell, and it does.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    over 90% of what you see in the picture was sold during the yard sale. The last day or 2 the tables are pretty bare. We price it to sell, and it does.
    Man that sounds like fun! Pretty good profit too.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //