//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Uggg!!! Who else hates there wife having garage sales??

--

Uggg!!! Who else hates there wife having garage sales??

A vent thread

Who else gets irked by wife’s garage sales? Every time she decides to have one, she goes through my things wanting to sell them. It doesn’t matter if I havnt worn those pants for a year, they are mine and still fit.

The worst part is she opens up the garage for everyone to see. Everything does have a price but damn. They come back days later “ I’ll give you 1k for your brand new jet ski, give you $50 for that 250r over there, the TR750 is only worth $800”.

It gets tiredsome.

And I swear to god I am missing tools every single time.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Read the Red Pill Thread, grow a set and lock your garage door. If she does it again put her panty drawer on the lawn and put a "5 for a buck" sign up next to it.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ed-Pill-Thread
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-16-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Nico Suave prosthetic nuts, only available in XL
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Read the Red Pill Thread, grow a set and lock your garage door. If she does it again put her panty drawer on the lawn and put a "5 for a buck" sign up next to it.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ed-Pill-Thread
    those things should be worth more than gold!!! Hahaha

I’m glad my break from 3ww is over
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    He has enough trouble with ppl trying to buy his toys for cheap....can you imagine the creepos that would show up trying to buy his wife's panties all the time? This would make his problem worse by far

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    I sold a lot of my beloved toys back in 2014 ( cagiva, tiger, 87 X) cant Sell my last remaining relic

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Just go straight to the get a new girlfriend part.

--
    Oh hell no! That means starting over. I’m way too old for that

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Macs View Post
    I sold a lot of my beloved toys back in 2014 ( cagiva, tiger, 87 X) cant Sell my last remaining relic
    Holy cow that's a pretty rare pile.

Sorry for your loss

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Holy cow that's a pretty rare pile.

Sorry for your loss

Everything went to the 3ww family. However, the 87 200x ( I set the price stupid high) I’m not sure where it went.

1981 Wife ( Project)

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I told my wife that if she wanted to have a garage sale it would be a YARD sale. I WILL NOT ALLOW STRANGERS TO WANDER THRU MY GARAGE OR MY HOUSE, and the house will be locked. If someone has to pee they can use the woods.

She ended up having one, house and garage off limits. They ended up getting some small stuff stolen off of a couple of the tables. Piddly crap they were selling for 5.00 or less. It was kids. One of the other neighbor ladies saw it, but "didn't want to make a fuss". Told the wife those kids were lucky I wasn't there.

My comment? "You wondered why I didn't want anyone in the house or garage?"

She's decided she won't be having another. Beside the amount of work that goes into one.

Pretty f-n pitiful when people steal petty little shyte that's being sold for pennies on the dollar.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

tripledog is offline I could be geriatricdog... at my age Got the holeshot
    --
    I swear to god I am missing tools every single time.
    AKA John Wayne Bobbit syndrome...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by tripledog View Post
    AKA John Wayne Bobbit syndrome...
    Bwahaaa
    You have been through this once or twice

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I told my wife that if she wanted to have a garage sale it would be a YARD sale. I WILL NOT ALLOW STRANGERS TO WANDER THRU MY GARAGE OR MY HOUSE, and the house will be locked. If someone has to pee they can use the woods.

She ended up having one, house and garage off limits. They ended up getting some small stuff stolen off of a couple of the tables. Piddly crap they were selling for 5.00 or less. It was kids. One of the other neighbor ladies saw it, but "didn't want to make a fuss". Told the wife those kids were lucky I wasn't there.

My comment? "You wondered why I didn't want anyone in the house or garage?"

She's decided she won't be having another. Beside the amount of work that goes into one.

Pretty f-n pitiful when people steal petty little shyte that's being sold for pennies on the dollar.
    I work in Galveston so I usaully stay on the island. I’m not there that often so I can’t really control things....... we don’t have woods but if some dude besides my son pisses in my bathroom. There will be problems

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    those things should be worth more than gold!!! Hahaha

I’m glad my break from 3ww is over
    A few photos would be nice

Welcome back!!!
    It sucks to get old

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    I like doing a yard sale myself. We put up a little tent ( 40 x 100 ) and put on a mini Circus. We do it during the 127 Yard sale. We do not and will not use the garage / shop. too many sticky fingers.
    Howdy

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //