//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Lost member back on the forum!

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Lost member back on the forum!

Hello everyone! I used to be a member here back when I was in high school but I kinda lost touch with everyone when I went away to college. I was hard up for cash and sold my trikes (dumbest decision ever). After college, I moved back home and started wrenching at a local John Deere dealership. Bought a house and then started collecting trikes again. Feels good to be back, I used to love this site back in the day. It seems like its gotten nothing but better in the 11 years I have been gone! Looking forward to talking with everyone once again. Just purchased my first 250r last week. I've always wanted one and finally found one I had to have.

--
    Welcome back to the 'Hood. I guess you forgot your old name and password. tiss,tiss...

Congrats on College and getting a new house and job at JD

Post up some pics of the trikes.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Hey Kevin!!! I’m back as well.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

--
    [QUOTE=Rob Canadian;1476028]Welcome back to the 'Hood. I guess you forgot your old name and password. tiss,tiss...

Congrats on College and getting a new house and job at JD

I actually logged back into my old account, but it was so hard to figure everything out. couldn't post anything or view many things because it had been deactivated? Easier for me to just make a new one.

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0758.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	876.9 KB 
ID:	251689
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3135.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	494.8 KB 
ID:	251690
    Last edited by ATCKevin; 04-17-2018 at 07:06 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //