//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 185s weld on rear kit

daddy420big is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

185s weld on rear kit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	185s honda.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	303.9 KB 
ID:	251692 is this a 185s weld on kit rear suspension kit and what who made it never saw one likes befor comes with a fox shock just looking for info

--
    Almost looks home made with the square tube
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    thats not a weld on kit. It is a homemade swingarm that was retrofitted to a frame. Then someone cut the frame to sale it besides un bolting it.

Without measurements i cannot identify it, but this is not from a hard tail honda..

It looks stupid heavy and would steer away. Just my .02
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is the same as calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist.

1981 Wife ( Project)

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

185s weld on rear kit

Homemade but I'd run it if I happened to have the corresponding axle, brake, and carrier handy. If I had to locate and buy an axle and carrier I wouldn't bother. It wouldn't be difficult to make a better swing arm using the most common axle and carrier you can find.

Looks like it accepts a Tecate carrier or possible Yamaha. The TRX200SX had a carrier like that as well. I don't like that kind.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-17-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //