//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UFO Recovered!!! NO JOKE!!!

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    El, Have you realized that this fits your Nico Suave persona? It's definitely part of something bigger

Interesting as hell tho.

I tend to agree with your "machinery" theory. Looks like it has a mating part to lock some sort of drive mechanism in and out of "gear"
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Starting to think it may have come off the braking system of a jet. Especially if there was a ring gear bolted to the outside of the disc at one time. If it was privately owned in Mexico that might explain the non FAA looking tool marks.

There is a private airfield that can handle jets about 5 miles from where it fell.
    It sucks to get old

--
    That sounds logical to me. Maybe quad parts

--
    Beats the hell out of me.

Don't discount that it was once a finely machined product that someone came back after the fact and countersunk on some crap drill press to modify that part for whatever they were using it for outside of it's original intended use.

Maybe an aircraft engine flywheel ? It might also have been something of a two-piece flywheel weight design which is why one side looks cracked apart and the other side is machined straight.

I would think if a cartel airplane engine came apart mid-drug run, they probably wouldn't be reporting such things to the proper authorities including the whole plane crashing.

As far as how far it dropped using the crater to figure out the distance, it's kind of irrelevant because without a force behind it propelling it downward, the piece is going to reach it's terminal velocity if it originates from within Earth's atmosphere pretty fast in freefall and then it would hit with the same force if it came from 100ft up or a 1000ft up.

As for the "teeth" on it, my guess would be maybe it's for crushing or pulverizing something

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Starting to think it may have come off the braking system of a jet. Especially if there was a ring gear bolted to the outside of the disc at one time. If it was privately owned in Mexico that might explain the non FAA looking tool marks.

There is a private airfield that can handle jets about 5 miles from where it fell.
    The problem with that is the heat the piece was emitting. If it were a brake part that fell off a plane on takeoff, it wouldn't be hot. If it came off a plane on it's final approach, again it wouldn't be hot because the brakes wouldn't have been used yet.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I also like the "jet aircraft wheel hub or brake part" theory

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    I also like the "jet aircraft wheel hub or brake part" theory

But why would it be so hot they couldn't approach it for hours?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    But why would it be so hot they couldn't approach it for hours?
    Beats me unless they had landed and then took off within a few minutes and it was still hot from braking. I know airliner brakes get way hotter than car breaks and the shorter the runway, the harder they have to stomp them to stop.

I've had a car caliper lockup and I couldn't touch the wheel to get it off and fix the caliper for close to an hour

The larger the peice of metal, the longer it will retain a temperature too

--
    Honestly, I'm just throwing up wild guesses and Hail Marys

--
    Honestly, I'm just throwing up wild guesses and Hail Marys

I hear ya! That's how things like this get figured out!
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Beats me unless they had landed and then took off within a few minutes and it was still hot from braking. I know airliner brakes get way hotter than car breaks and the shorter the runway, the harder they have to stomp them to stop.

I've had a car caliper lockup and I couldn't touch the wheel to get it off and fix the caliper for close to an hour

The larger the peice of metal, the longer it will retain a temperature too
    Yep, yep & yep. Private airport like that could easily drop and go in a matter of minutes and something that thick, especialy if it contains a lot of chromium (I think?) could hold heat for hours.

Google the braking system of a commercial jet and the images seem to show a very heavy complex mechanism that I would guess is controlled hydrostaticaly.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I just did a lot of googling. I do see where this could be part of an aircraft wheel hub or brake assembly, but I couldn't find the exact part you have there. There are so many kinds of aircraft out there, it would be tricky to to sit around and research all of the brakes and all of the wheel hubs it could possibly be. I didn't think it was likely this was from an aircraft in my first post, but I'm thinking it might be now. Still, I'd like to know. I think if it is from an aircraft, it almost has to be a brake or hub part because there are very few if any other places on a plane you would have a casting that heavy.

So the FAA was called and they claim to know nothing. I would have to imagine that if an airplane were to try and land with one brake inoperable or damaged, or had a damaged hub, a crash would be highly likely upon landing.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I just did a lot of googling. I do see where this could be part of an aircraft wheel hub or brake assembly, but I couldn't find the exact part you have there. There are so many kinds of aircraft out there, it would be tricky to to sit around and research all of the brakes and all of the wheel hubs it could possibly be. I didn't think it was likely this was from an aircraft in my first post, but I'm thinking it might be now. Still, I'd like to know. I think if it is from an aircraft, it almost has to be a brake or hub part because there are very few if any other places on a plane you would have a casting that heavy.

So the FAA was called and they claim to know nothing. I would have to imagine that if an airplane were to try and land with one brake inoperable or damaged, or had a damaged hub, a crash would be highly likely upon landing.
    They called the air field it "might have" took off from if local, not the FAA, but that might be a good place to send the photos.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-25-2018 at 09:19 AM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Hope this helps Click image for larger version. 

Name:	78A5A3C0-0A42-47B8-8CC1-1DC61BEE1FA8.jpeg 
Views:	50 
Size:	497.5 KB 
ID:	251878

--
    Hardened STEEL

Getting closer boys, thanks!

I have a call in to the FAA and am hoping someone will respond. Talked to a few of their employees already who were NOT interested as I'm in Mexico, but then I told them the part looked butchered and that the jet likely enters US airspace on occasion and suddenly they seemed to care
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //