//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UFO Recovered!!! NO JOKE!!!

--

UFO Recovered!!! NO JOKE!!!

Ok, so the title may be just a little misleading, but I need your full attention as I’m hoping the brain trust of Three Wheeler World can solve a mystery that is now 16 months old.

I was in a small city called Parras de las Fuentes this weekend and a local friend told me a story that peeked my interest big time. Fortunately this was not “friend of a friend of a friend’s cousin” story, but a firsthand experience with physical proof to back it up.

After speaking with three people that were there when it happened the story as I understand it is as follows:

The extended family was having dinner around 2:00pm on Dec. 25, 2016 when a loud crash was heard in the parking area of the home. It was described as if someone had dropped a metal drum from the roof and that it shook the cement house.

They ran out back to see what had happened and saw that there was part of a very shiny metal disc lying next to a crater in their cement floor. It was emitting enough heat that they didn’t try to touch it for a couple of hours.

They contacted the local airport to ask if there were any incidents and even sent NASA photos and a letter asking if they knew what it was, but had not received an answer, so it’s been sitting in their garage for over a year collecting dust.

So of course after hearing this story I asked if there was any way I could see this thing to which he replied that it was a 5 minute drive away, so off we went. This is what I was shown.

This is the object
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Parras 033.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	251848

It passed between the wood beams without hitting any

Name:	Parras 051.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	251849

This is the impact spot. It's hard to tell in the photo, but it's about 4" deep in the lowest point. It looks like the pad cracked from the impact as well.

Name:	Parras 050.JPG 
Views:	81 
Size:	2.53 MB 
ID:	251850

Here are a bunch more photos. Obviously its man made, but what the heck is it? As you will see if you look closely it's not from a jet or a satellite as the chamfer on the bolt holes was made by someone using a hand drill, but the rest of the machining is impressive.

Here are my observations, please correct me if you disagree and please let me know what you think it might be and how it dropped out of the sky on a Christmas afternoon in a residential part of a small city.

- It's made of very hard steel as it holds a magnet and rings when you strike it with steel. It also hidden bend from the impact and the one brake is so clean it almost looks like the edge of broken glass. As you can see rust has started to form, but not much. They say it was very shiny when it landed and only recently started to oxidize.

- The bolts are probably 3/8" UNC and the threading the part is nothing special as I can run the broken studs in an out with my finger tips.

- As mentioned, the bolt champers are rough and you can see the metal chipped in some spots indicating that maybe the drilling was done after the hardening process.

- There is no signs of damage from the impact, nothing! Not even a chip, or mushroomed edge.

- There are four rings of grooves on the flat edges, two on each side. One of them are pointed like an equilateral triangles and the other three are shaped like right angle triangles. They are not all angled in the same direction. At first I thought that they turned something, but there are no wear marks whatsoever, not even a stain. This leads me to believe that they are used to set the timing of other discs, or drums that bolt to this disc.

- In the first photo you will see as you scroll down from here, there appears to be some metal stuck in the machined teeth. This is what I think caused the failure of the part which I will hypnotize about at the end of this post.

Please look these photos over, ask me any questions you have and lets try to solve this mystery for the good people of Parras.

Name:	Parras 035.JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	251852

Name:	Parras 036.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	251853

Name:	Parras 037.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	251854

Name:	Parras 038.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	2.03 MB 
ID:	251855

Name:	Parras 040.JPG 
Views:	68 
ID:	251856

Name:	Parras 047.JPG 
Views:	60 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	251857

Name:	Parras 045.JPG 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.58 MB 
ID:	251858

Name:	Parras 044.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	1.83 MB 
ID:	251859

My guess is that this was part of a coupler between two very large pieces of machinery and that the machined teeth were used to set the timing, or synchronize the equipment. I'm guessing it failed because something came loose and something metallic like perhaps a bolt fell in-between the disc in the photo and another disc that was still held in place by the now loosened bolts, but at some point the rotating assembly wobbled and the foreign metallic object was pinched causing the hardened disc to snap and brake off the last of the bolt heads that were holding it in place and head towards space.

I don't know what process were used to machine the part, but I can tell you that the small teeth are so precise you might think they were investment cast, but you can clearly see marks that would indicate to me that they were machined into the plate.

Any insight is appreciated.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Cool, glad it didn’t hit anyone. Honestly I would probably start with the FAA
    With the recent jet engine issues that they’re having, I would hate to see this be part of a plane that is flying people around still

--
    Quote Originally Posted by plastikosmd View Post
    Cool, glad it didn’t hit anyone. Honestly I would probably start with the FAA
    With the recent jet engine issues that they’re having, I would hate to see this be part of a plane that is flying people around still
    Can you imagine if that had come down on the Christmas turkey?

I'm ruling out any sort of airplane, or satellite because of the chamfers. They were made with a drill bit and not the correct countersinking tool. In pondering why they even exist I'm going to guess that the bolts on this part may have previously broke and that there was some work done in order to extract the broken bolts and remove the damaged female threads. What gets me though is how they ever drilled into that part as it is very brittle. Look at the chip in the second photo.

Name:	Parras 047.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	251860

Name:	Parras 049.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	2.12 MB 
ID:	251861

As well, when you look at the metal stuck in the teeth in this photo there is almost no distortion just some chips.

Name:	Parras 035.JPG 
Views:	30 
ID:	251862
    Last edited by El Camexican; 04-23-2018 at 08:18 PM.
    It sucks to get old

--
    At first thought. Ya a coupler or flywheel sort of thing. The fins look VERY small for heat transfer for a very big piece of metal.

Any construction around the area at the time that you know of? Mind you that would have been spinning at a good RPM to toss it for a distance. Seeing how the airport and NASA etc did not care too much. Ground related.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    At first thought. Ya a coupler or flywheel sort of thing. The fins look VERY small for heat transfer for a very big piece of metal.

Any construction around the area at the time that you know of? Mind you that would have been spinning at a good RPM to toss it for a distance. Seeing how the airport and NASA etc did not care too much. Ground related.
    That's my thought, part of a coupler, but the teeth are not for cooling. The largest set is only about 2mm tall. I think they are for setting timing between multiple machines and aren't supposed to move after they are engaged. Maybe there are 4 sets of teeth because the part can be used to couple a variety of equipment?

So assuming it did launch from the ground what would spin that fast? Surely nothing Diesel powered. I was thinking a natural gas pumping station (jet engine) but they told me there's nothing around there like that. In fact there's nothing industrial within a 1km radius. So maybe something mobile, but on Christmas day nobody is working in Mexico.

I sent photos to a friend at Standard Aero to show around as well as a couple engineers I know that may recognize it.
    It sucks to get old

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I'm guessin' it's a dikfor
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Part of Santa’s sleigh? Just a thought!!
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    I'm guessin' it's a dikfor
    I will be waiting patiently......
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    I miss Barnett
    It sucks to get old

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

UFO Recovered!!! NO JOKE!!!

Boy this is interesting.

Likely not from an airplane as you've said Nico. The hand drilled countersink is one giveaway, and also that looks like a very heavy chunk of steel. I feel like something of that integrity would likely be made of aluminum or some other lightweight metal if being used in an aircraft.

So we are confident that this originated from the ground. Centrifugal force is a feasibility, but whatever that came from would have to spin ridiculously fast in order to propel that piece far enough in the air to come down as hard as it did. Also, the source would have to be relatively close by. If there isn't much around there for a good distance as you say, that's odd.

There is another option assuming this did originate from the ground, and it could send this piece of metal a lot further than centrifugal force. That would be an explosion.

I follow this guy on YouTube, Secure Team. I found Tyler tough to listen to at first but I find he has some very interesting stories and is absolutely worth following. He might be interested in this.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-24-2018 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Changed "Definitely not from an airplane" to "Likely not from an airplane".
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Now that I think about it, it might be a good idea to find out if it's radioactive.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    We’re on the same wavelength buddy, I wish you could have seen and touched this thing with your own hands and driven around the area as I have as it would help you eliminate a lot of what might be running through your head right now.

There is no way that an explosion occurred in that town of 14,000 that these people didn’t know about. They are connected politically and own two of the three gas stations in the city as well as dozens of other businesses. Perhaps better put, they literally know everybody in town. Cops, army, fire fighters, owners of all the factories, etc. besides that is the Christmas Day angle. Only the Vatican has less people working on that day than a small town in Mexico.

I looked at the teeth again and I’m convinced they were cast. That part cost someone a lot of money to design and build. As we know industry never pays more than it has to, so whatever it went into must have been making someone money.

I didn’t get to weigh it, but I’ll guesstimate that chunk is about 30 to 35 pounds.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Now that I think about it, it might be a good idea to find out if it's radioactive.
    Ha! I was thinking the same thing while I was messing with it at first. Once I saw the bolt threads were UNC my fears went away.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Are the teeth some sort of mechanism (like a drill)? Maybe it is a piece of mining equipment? Maybe those teeth are too fine. Is there a profile to them that looks like it would lock together with another set of teeth (like a kicker ratchet)?

My thoughts are that this must have been spinning at a good speed on a somewhat horizontal shaft and when it broke it got lobbed high and far. I figure if it were spinning on a vertical shaft, the pieces wouldn't be given any height and would quickly hit the ground (close to where they broke).

This is a really cool mystery!
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    Theres the set of bigger "teeth" on the inside, and the finer "teeth" on the outside, seems like if it were a coupler that it would have uniform teeth all the way through. To me it looks like it was designed to slip in one direction. Maybe it was used to crush rock or some similar material? Interesting. Glad it didnt hurt anyone!

There's at least one other piece of it somewhere
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //