//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Break out the tissues.....

--
    Quote Originally Posted by sledcrazyinCT View Post
    Oh yes these Central Americans have all the correct papers to enter Mexico....Their paperwork has been checked as they traveled North to America
    I have no doubt that they did.

Unlike the USA Mexico and all countries south of it are very strict about ID. Voters cards with photos and fingerprints, tax ID numbers and others. You can’t open a bank account, get a drivers licence, use the social medical system, or even register a phone down here without it.

My daughter applied for the Mexican passport last Friday. Besides her Mexican birth certificate we had to present our marriage certificates, our passports as well as my wife’s voter ID and my Mexican residency documents. Then her mother and I had to register all 10 of our fingerprints and my daughter had to do the same as well as take a retinal scan.

The hilarious thing about this situation of the caravan coming to the US is that it is in fact your antiquated American laws that allow this to happen. You have laws on the books that allow people like that guy in the flip-flops to come to your border and legally apply to live in your country and receive benefits. There arent many countries out there that would take in somebody like that.

Do you remember the movie Scarface? When Tony Montana and all the other murders were shipped over from Cuba? That really happened.

I don’t think either of your political parties really wants to stop the flow of illegals, there’s too much money (and power) to be made from it. Trump is the only one that’s ever been serious about doing something, but I doubt he’ll accomplish more than a few miles of wall and a slight increase in deportations. If anything, his rhetoric will probably allow the next Democratic president with control of Congress and the Senate to make laws that will practically open your borders, something they wouldn’t have been able to do had Obama and now Trump not polarized the voters to the extent that they have. Together we stand, divided we fall. Don’t look now but....

The law that you guys have that allows a mother to illegally be in your country and give birth to a child who is automatically granted citizenship and have its first suck on the government tit by having the medical expenses of its birth paid for by Uncle Sam is ridiculous. It’s served a purpose when Europeans were being invited over to your country by the boatload, but now it’s pulling in people from all over the world for no other purpose than to get that American citizenship and you guys are paying for it.

How do I know this? I was invited by an American doctor to have my daughter be born in Texas and have all medical expenses paid. All her mom needed to do was say that the father wasn’t around on the day of her birth and the bill, which 20 years ago was almost $10,000 would automatically be picked up by the American taxpayer and my daughter would have been an American citizen.

It’s no wonder people are jumping you’re relatively unprotected border. Your own laws Encourage people to come in illigaly and make breaking the law easy once they are in. Until that changes you’re going to continue to have people walking ther in high heels.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Unlike the USA Mexico and all countries south of it are very strict about ID. Voters cards with photos and fingerprints, tax ID numbers and others. You can’t open a bank account, get a drivers licence, use the social medical system, or even register a phone down here without it.
    Actually, we have the very same requirements......but they only apply to legal US citizens. There are scads of NGOs who are shadow-funded by Lord knows whom which have the sole purpose of helping illegals get around these requirements by sponsoring legislation to relax the rules for these people "because amnesty".....hell, even asking for ID from people of color at some polling places is now societally taboo and met with rebuke and media condemnation. Its called racist. Funny though, because you can't cash a welfare check anywhere without the proper ID so we aren't sure what the problem is.

I had a homeless friend who worked for five years within the system to try and get an ID so he could get a legit job, rent a place, get utilities turned on, get healthcare, and become a productive taxpayer. He failed. There was no "altruistic" "selfless" NGO or Liberal trying to help him help himself. No protestors down at the DMV demanding he be issued an ID or driver's license....no Leftists hordes taking up his cause or making his story viral on Fackbook or Salon magazine.

We have very stringent rules here too, but they are considered racist where brown, black, Muslim, people's are concerned.... Asian immigrants are expected to follow the rules too, like citizens because apparently empathy does not apply to them either. Lefties have a particular flavor they like to "help" and they are racist to anyone else including their own kind otherwise.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Nico won't argue our laws play a part. Will also beg to differ that the caravan is squeaky clean and every person has the proper papers. You mentioned the media has brought this to light and many reporters are travelling with them. https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflore...mB#.huMPPbW4vd There are plenty of reports that Mexican LEO are turning a blind eye and letting the caravan pass without checking papers. We had three Mexican customers in CT when this was playing out and they kidded to me and coworker that the caravan is full steam ahead to California just to piss off your POTUS.

Later that week when Trump said the national guard was headed to our border, that was when Mexico started to break up the caravan. One of our customers is Mexican govt official ...... one day he was laughing screw Trump then as soon as Trump announced his decision to send the National Guard he no longer thought it was a joke.
    Last edited by sledcrazyinCT; 05-01-2018 at 09:13 PM.

--
    All I’m saying is that Mexico has the same rules about entering the country as anyone else. After you’re in, your in, just like the States and I’m sure all the people in that parade of misfits had the right papers. If a Mexican with a passport enters the USA through California with the intention of walking to Canada to seek asylum I’m unaware of any US Department that would try to impead or prevent the journey, so why would the Mexican authorities?

That said, what didn’t happen to this motley crew of misfits from assorted sh*thole countries is the shakedowns and abuse they are typically exposed to on such endeavors while in Mexico. This was totally a publicity stunt aimed at Trump, I’m just saying that they didn’t enter Mexico illegally and as far as I know didn’t break any of our laws on their way North.

Remember when one of the (assumed) 911 perps was found to have crossed in from Canada and some American politicians were blaming the Canadians for letting them into the US? Jessie Ventura cleared that BS up perfectly.
    It sucks to get old

--
    I still say they're paid actors

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    The media is an absolute joke at this point. I find it amazing that there people, a lot of people, who regard anything as factual from a source who is not capable of properly identifying the sex of a human being. I don't care what he or anyone else tells me, a man in a dress is a man in a dress. If any individual or entity can pretend it's anything but, then they are very prone to pretend a lot of things in life. This isn't meant to be funny as I have seen people in various aspects of life pretend things are not what they are, when in all reality said person is likely the only one being fooled (by themselves no less). I find it disturbing that what's marketed as an outlet for factual information would play make-believe with a grown ass man wearing a dress. Wear a dress all you want but don't tell me you're a woman, and let's not aid this lunacy.

I'd like to remind everyone again, if you've never seen Idiocracy, make sure you do.

Now I can see a use for all your guns over there.

--
    Let's play "I spy".......I spy the hoto that walked across the desert in stilettos

I bet Esteban hasn't changed his casones yet!....GROSS!

--
    I lol at all you imagration types especially around Ohio. You see we have the Amish and Mennonite who have not paid into Social Security Frderal Income State or Local wage tax. They undercut every construction project at 27% carry no insurance bonds which gives them a built in head start on profit. All the money for labor gets paid to the church who washes the money and re distributes the cash to its followers as it sees fit. All claim themselves as farmers only educate there children to a sixth grade level and never work past a 7hr day to keep the scam alive in the name of Religious persecution. They all have cell phones, the best is a horse drawn buggy bustin beats going down the road. Do something with what's already a problem here those people can wait.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Sounds like you're jelly. You should become Amish.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Let's play "I spy".......I spy the hoto that walked across the desert in stilettos

I bet Esteban hasn't changed his casones yet!....GROSS!
    I spy with my little eye flip flops!
    It sucks to get old

--
    How come only one of them...the hoto....has any luggage? They walked all this way in the same set of clothes the whole time? Them cloths look awfully clean for all that.

Must be a wardrobe truck following those actors

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    How come only one of them...the hoto....has any luggage?
    You right.....maybe Esteban did change his casones.

And shave your legs amiga......

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    How come only one of them...the hoto....has any luggage? They walked all this way in the same set of clothes the whole time? Them cloths look awfully clean for all that.

Must be a wardrobe truck following those actors

Don’t you worry about Mr. Flipflop’s luggage, his sh*t is very well packed.
    It sucks to get old

--

--
    Suave....

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //