//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Best place to buy a child's ATV helmet

--

Best place to buy a child's ATV helmet

What is the best brand and how do you know the correct way to size if you buy on line?

Son needs one, probably a dealership might be the best bet to start, but ones local don't seem to have a great selection for little kids. Thanks for any suggestions.

--
    Rocky Mountain ATV has good selection.

Best brand is open to interpretation. Shoei and Arai come to mind as high end helmets. I’m of the belief that if it has a Snell rating on it my head is as safe in a $249 lid as it is in a $800 bucket. I have a Fly I got on sale for $250 a year back, very light. Zox is cheap but, the finish is garbage, but if he’s going to outgrow it in a year it may be a good one to get.
    It sucks to get old

--
    We have been here many times they have a great kids selection, it may not be too far from you. The kids would try them on here then I’d go online to buy the same one that they liked or fit. Large inventory too to check out and good people.
    https://www.motorsportsint.com/
    They also have kids chest protectors/pants/boots. In auburn, mass off rt20 near 290
    Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 05-04-2018 at 06:45 AM.

--
    Thanks Shep for the suggestion! Auburn is close to Norwich and having him try them on is what I really wanted. Right now he has pedal bike helmet but he needs to upgrade soon. Legally a child can’t ride a gas powered machine until 5 in Connecticut so he is still just a passenger at the moment.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //