//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Mushroom hunting storys

--

Mushroom hunting storys

Been having a lot of fun hunting mushrooms in Ohiohas anybody been doing any good anywhere else

--
    I would love to try but I have no clue about good vs bad

--
    Not lately, but I used to as a kid. I also have a lot of relatives who enjoy mushroom hunting here in Western PA.

You might be surprised to find there have been at least a dozen threads about it on 3WW. Some pretty cool stories.
    Put "morel" into the search bar at the top and see what pops up.

Here's a good one, I think.
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ighlight=morel

Happy hunting!

--
    Been looking but not found them yet in southern Kentucky.

Was a cold April though so I'm thinking they are starting later this year

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Thanks kiester, didn't know that. That sucks you haven't had much luck ironchop. I've had an ok year so far but nothing like the previous year and years before. I'm around 150count so far but only a handful of descent sized ones. It's been cold and damp at the beginning of the season and now it's hot and dry. I wish I could post some pics. I really enjoy taking the 3 wheelers from spot to spot,running and gunning. The funniest thing that happened to me about six years ago out scouting the woods. I saw a bunch of turkey peeps and I thought how cool is this and then like a I saw Mama hen and didn't put two and two together a little bit later it dawned on me she ain't moving and then it struck meoh boy I better get out of here yep you got it she chased me and I wasn't sticking around to find out what would happen

--
    Plastikosmd, I wish I could show you some pics but I'd feel alot better to show you in person the difference in morels. Although it's extremely easy. It gets in your blood so bad before you know it your just down right exhausted from all the walking around looking for them. I go almost every day once there in. I'm like a beagle in heat, lol

--
    I agree

Showing is key

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //