//ArrowChat Code

Thread: US90 schematic needed or info

--

US90 schematic needed or info

I had an aftermarket on/off switch on my US90 and I have since sourced the correct one. My question is can anyone provide a schematic WITHOUT the headlight? Mine doesn’t have one and as such wires differently.

A picture of a stock wiring setup without the headlight would work as well.

Thanks!

Ron

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180505_180052780.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	879.4 KB 
ID:	252082

Here ya go

--
    I certainly appreciate the time taken to post that, but it has the headlight. Some of my harness is missing and the kill switch that was on it just grounded the plug. I don’t have a headlight, so no headlight switch. Mine would wire differently.

Ron

--
    all us90 atc90s from 1970-78 used the exact same harness, the early 70-71 models just tucked the unused wires back into the frame hole , and Honda offered a headlight kit for the 70-71 models which incorporated a kill switch as well on the headlight housing switch . I have a huge inventory of US90 parts and offer new wiring harnesses that might be your best bet problem is you need to pull your engine to install it . here is my site www.vintagemotorsports.net thanks Mike

--
    Tempting Mike, I may just do that. However even with a new harness I still won’t have a schematic. If anyone could just tell me where the black and green wire on the kill switch connects to that would get me going again.
    Ron

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Cribbs74 View Post
    Tempting Mike, I may just do that. However even with a new harness I still won’t have a schematic. If anyone could just tell me where the black and green wire on the kill switch connects to that would get me going again.
    Ron
    There's a wiring schematic page on this forum but Tapatalk keeps saying "invalid link"

Maybe this will help....

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Or this...

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    You really dont need a schematic if you are not running lights the black and green wire on the handlebar kill switch goes to the black and green wires on the harness that comes out from the right hand side of frame hole kind of under the tank area , there should be a double female connector on the black wire and a triple female connector on the green wire . they plug into those 2 connectors color matching

--
    Thanks, guess I am pulling the tank!

--
    Ok, I figured it out. Thanks everyone. What I thought was missing was under the tank in the frame hole. Just like y’all told me. Rode it around and all is good. I appreciate it.

Ron

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //