//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 31 to 43 of 43

Thread: 3WW History?

  1. #31
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    East Bridgewater, MA
    --
    9,597
    This one's for Weezy; I present for your reading pleasure, TulsaMike folks!

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...nt-forum-users

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...o-put-in-a-110
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I think Nico is correct about ThreeWheelio. William (Billy Golightly) is the head cheese on here, and he's been around since the beginning. I was going to say "day one", but I don't know that for fact. There have been some dark days, some funnier than others. There were battles with threewheeler.org here and there, but that was silly. Hell Glamy's a 3WO convert I believe. He was a refugee when 3WO finally croaked a few years back, then poor Glamy was forced to come over here to 3WW sniveling on his knees begging to be let into the group.

    There was a dark age with "MrATC", or "BlackSheep", AKA Bill Casey, or thief. Any of those works. He started TPC Trikes, who must be out of business by this point I'm guessing. The man perpetually argues online and causes all kinds of drama as well as rips people off in real life. He was one of the earliest members to make modern three-wheeled 450 conversions and then attempted to segue that into a business, but he really couldn't get along with anyone.

    Right before I got big into the forum there was a lot of hub bub about a member on here, "TeamRedRider" or something like that. I've been on here for ten years now but it's going to take someone who's been on here longer than myself to fill you in on that.

    I was a royal pain in the tits for a number of years on here, still am sometimes. I wouldn't call that a dark time at all though, quite the opposite. I decided I'd enlighten the community. You're welcome.

    Every now and again the site will explode with a certain subject or member that has caught everyone's attention, and sometimes arguments ensue. We haven't had any of those epic threads or situations since you've started on here. You've joined during peace time, a lull if you will. We have solved some pretty amazing problems on this site, three wheeler problems and then some. Any subject you dare to post really, we've got some very smart and funny people on here. Also Glamy loves men.

    We recently had an old time member pop in here and he began shite-smattering the entire site with his typed diarrhea, indy650. It got absolutely hilarious and made for some very entertaining snowbound nights for me laughing at him and his awful posts, and he had to post in every single thread, whether he knew anything about the subject at hand or not. Towards the end we baited him into some fantastic jokes at his expense which resulted in a thread set up solely to bait indy in, and it worked, lol.

    Normally discussing this stuff would bore people to tears, but since you asked, lol.
    Hey Ball Bag...........your just jealous that Indy "liked" me better.........i only pick the finest Ball Bags ta hang wit...........ya know not like yours........ where one Ball hangs lower den dee utter you might be confused about you`re sexuality ...........and i know that you know i know that you gotta thing for Shep.....i know......so the next time you get together with Shep............ya better stop Fabbin ......io...........are ya feellin me Ball Bag ???........cause i`m not foolin wit dee`s peckerwoods up in here !

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    East of Worcester ma
    --
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Hey Ball Bag...........your just jealous that Indy "liked" me better.........i only pick the finest Ball Bags ta hang wit...........ya know not like yours........ where one Ball hangs lower den dee utter you might be confused about you`re sexuality ...........and i know that you know i know that you gotta thing for Shep.....i know......so the next time you get together with Shep............ya better stop Fabbin ......io...........are ya feellin me Ball Bag ???........cause i`m not foolin wit dee`s peckerwoods up in here !
    Good morning glamy

    Shep

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Hamilton,ON.Canada
    --
    973
    LOL. Some funny reads.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    '83 200X

    Chicks love guys that ride trikes

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    --
    3,470
    .....

    Edited: I decided to delete that mess. No reason to rehash negativity. Some stuff is funny and other stuff is just bad JuJu

    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Thanks
    Last edited by ironchop; 05-15-2018 at 04:37 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    --
    1,822
    No one has mentioned Dr Death yet, that dude was a trip
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

  7. #37
    fabiodriven's Avatar
    fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    East Bridgewater, MA
    --
    9,597

    3WW History?

    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    No one has mentioned Dr Death yet, that dude was a trip
    If ever there were a time for Dr Death, when do you think that might be Joe?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bowling Green KY
    --
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    If ever there were a time for Dr Death, when do you think that might be Joe?
    I'll bet I know!

    Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Watford city, North Dakota United States "THE BAKKEN" / Lebanon, Oregon United states.
    --
    1,145
    What's up guys?

    Haven't been on in almost a year. Just skimmed through some of the new threads. Seen my username was mentioned along with some other things that should have stayed buried IMHO. Anyways that stuff I dont care about. Bigons are bigons. I'll just say, yeah I started alot of B.S. also got handed alot of it. I feel I'm more mature. All the B.S. that happened the past few years ago is the past. I've forgotten alot of it. I apologize for my mistakes and bad decisions on taking sides. Shouldn't have started it in the first place.

    But no guys, my account is not dead. I've just been busy with school and other things. I find time to ride once in a while but most of my machines gather dust.

    Hope you guys have been well

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Saying "it's the trikes fault" is like saying "guns kill people"
    don't poke the bear... you'll get banned

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by AK47KID View Post
    What's up guys?

    Haven't been on in almost a year. Just skimmed through some of the new threads. Seen my username was mentioned along with some other things that should have stayed buried IMHO. Anyways that stuff I dont care about. Bigons are bigons. I'll just say, yeah I started alot of B.S. also got handed alot of it. I feel I'm more mature. All the B.S. that happened the past few years ago is the past. I've forgotten alot of it. I apologize for my mistakes and bad decisions on taking sides. Shouldn't have started it in the first place.

    But no guys, my account is not dead. I've just been busy with school and other things. I find time to ride once in a while but most of my machines gather dust.

    Hope you guys have been well

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Nothin but ballers ...........up in diss joint...........here`s some a dem now....... will you stick your hand up my arse like i`m your hand puppet ???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26733495_291660108024571_7343505444428318508_n[1].jpg   CFD1105C-0DA7-4EDF-B8E7-FB8CB0BD127F.jpeg   1916229_1316213025921_48211_n.jpg   borrow-everything.jpg  

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mexico
    --
    7,052
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Nothin but ballers ...........up in diss joint...........here`s some a dem now....... will you stick your hand up my arse like i`m your hand puppet ???
    Should I be dissed that my feet weren't included in your photo collage?
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

  12. #42
    Scootertrash's Avatar
    Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    MN
    --
    3,506
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Should I be dissed that my feet weren't included in your photo collage?
    He doesn't have a leg to stand on, somethings afoot!
    Who is Q?

    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

    Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.


    If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    san dank
    --
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Should I be dissed that my feet weren't included in your photo collage?
    All fish died in making this picture .........these are the same fish that eat they`re way up your penis slit .........penis slit............if the fish eats the Zombie penis slit ..........is that Zombie penis slit sh!t ? ....... The End
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57B8786B-958C-40D9-9608-25AD6AF2783F.jpeg   shark-vs_zombie-1.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //