//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3WW History?

--
    One good thing about the trike racing lobby though is that I'm happy to see them racing again on tracks that formerly would never have let you keep one in the bed of a pickup truck out in the parking lot before that.

Same with the ppl lobbying to open up public and private trails to trikes and I also agree with the positive results from people pulling off group buys and lobbying for manufacturers to re-release many discontinued aftermarket parts

I think it's gone a long way to removing their Villain status from ATVing in general BUT I have to also acknowledge that's it's driven the popularity way up and the prices reflect that as does some of the kinds of fly-by-night enthusiasts it has attracted as with any other "formerly fringe" group or hobby I was involved in over the years.

I was always biased against new machine conversions. Though they are fun to ride and very VERY impressive power-wise, I felt like it took something away from the nostalgia of trikes. Same reason I like AHRMA and other vintage racing organizations.... That being said, to each his/her own and I respect that, for real. I wouldn't kick a new Camaro or a new 450R conversion out of my stable either.

There's always a trade off. Though I would love for this place to stay underground and more cliquish, that would mean I probably wouldn't have found it and 99% of what I know about trikes would have never been learned. My cellphone contact list is also filled with about fifty people Ive met, done business with, and are good friends with solely because of 3WW. That's definitely a positive note.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    James9R9R will always be my favorite member.
    Page 1 is a little rough, but it picks up by Page 3 for sure:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=james9r9r
    HAHA! I always thought he was a career troll. Nobody is that dense. That thread is hilarious.

Also, I miss NINJA

--
    James9R9R will always be my favorite member.
    Page 1 is a little rough, but it picks up by Page 3 for sure:
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=james9r9r
    I'm still laughing!

Quote Originally Posted by firehart View Post
    When I'm on my wife, she bounces up and down too!
    Sounds like she needs to be revalved and sprung for your increased weight

--
    No really... thanks Keister. I'm really laughing now. This is the best!

--
    I got one word for you.....

BCREDNECK

what a F@$ing hack he was!

Didn't he make a swingarm out of bedrails?

Last edited by ironchop; 05-11-2018 at 01:44 PM.

--
    And here it is.......The Rotax Bedframe thread!!!!

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...5&share_type=t

Best post in the whole damn thread goes to Tim.....

Last edited by ironchop; 05-11-2018 at 02:15 PM.

--
    Thanks Mr. Chop... my day, no wait... my year is complete. I would like to meet these two.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Also, I miss NINJA
    I was lucky enough to spend one hilarious night at Invasion around the campfire with Ninja before he passed.

That's one thing I try to keep in mind when deciding whether to go on certain trips. Live each day like your last, cause you never know.

--
    I was lucky enough to spend one hilarious night at Invasion around the campfire with Ninja before he passed.

That's one thing I try to keep in mind when deciding whether to go on certain trips. Live each day like your last, cause you never know.
    If I may ask, what happened?

--
    Feels like I've been here half my life, but it's only been 8 years. Met some great people along the way, wanted to choke out a few others. 3ww was life for a few years there, but it's slowly fading in the rear view mirror. Hoarders and azzz holes have pretty much ruined it for me so on to the next shiny object I'll go.

I got nothing on the history though, the path was paved long before I joined and when it's all said and done, I'll be a footnote to a footnote, to a footnote. To be honest, none of us are bigger than the machines we all love. They're the thing that brings all of us together whether it be for better or worse.

--
    Cool thread. I'm sort of still new. Learned tons of info here. Always a fun time. Honestly forums were very big in the 2009 era. Most people joined FB in 2007. I enjoy both but I see a big decline on people on FB.

I have used 'Wayback machine' Kinda cool. Shows stats etc.

http://archive.org/web/

I know I have asked this a bit in a other thread... What does it cost to run this site per year? Where does the money come from to run it? Personal?
    Last edited by Rob Canadian; 05-11-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    I have a small group of guys from high school I'm close with, a small group of work friends I'm close with, and then a huge group of people I've met here that I talk to regularly. Some of these people are guys I've never even met in person. This site has really been life changing for me.

Even though I race 15-20 events a year and sponsor the NEEDT 3 wheeler series, I have to agree with Mosh. Racing has been one of the biggest downfalls of our community. It gets worse every year, now there are "Sponsored" riders. Some of them are so dangerous they shouldn't be allowed on a track with others, but they have 1000 friends on facebook so no one says anything. I love racing more than anything but it is wearing on me, I can understand why the Mosh's of the world just quit going to events.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    This one's for Weezy; I present for your reading pleasure, TulsaMike folks!

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...nt-forum-users

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...o-put-in-a-110
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Hey Ball Bag...........your just jealous that Indy "liked" me better.........i only pick the finest Ball Bags ta hang wit...........ya know not like yours........ where one Ball hangs lower den dee utter you might be confused about you`re sexuality ...........and i know that you know i know that you gotta thing for Shep.....i know......so the next time you get together with Shep............ya better stop Fabbin ......io...........are ya feellin me Ball Bag ???........cause i`m not foolin wit dee`s peckerwoods up in here !
    Good morning glamy

Shep

--
    LOL. Some funny reads.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //