//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ebay rear brakes on 82 r help

daddy420big is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

ebay rear brakes on 82 r help

iam useing a rear master off ebay on my 82 r and all ready going bad i was woundering if there was one from another trike bike or atv that i can use thats oem and still get thanks

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

ebay rear brakes on 82 r help

I'd like to help you but you really have to work on your posting. I think most people don't understand what you're trying to say.

I think you're saying you replaced your rear master cylinder and it worked OK, but then your problem returned, is that correct? If so, what is the master cylinder you used? Was it new or used? When you replaced it, how long ago was that? How well did your brakes work after you fixed it the first time?

Please, take a look at your original post. How would you reply to that if someone else had written it? Please take the time to get your grammar at least readable, the friggin phone does it for you these days, you don't even have to do it yourself! Provide us with some details about what the problem is and what you've already done. Thank you.

Plus you're making pot smokers look like mongoloids.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

daddy420big is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    iam sorry . i replaced the rear master cylinder when i 1st got it. It was about a year ago. it was all right but sponge could not get it bleed right . tried bleeding it a few times but did not help. i got one off ebay. the cheap ones. i was wondering if there was one off a four wheeler or dirt bike that i can use on my 1982 honda 250r . That i can still buy new. was that a little better and you don't take that the wrong but thanks for all the help

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I see! I'm not sure honestly if there is a different master cylinder which will bolt directly in place. Have you ever rebuilt one before? There might be a rebuild kit available. Also if you're creative enough and handy with a welding machine you could make mounts for a different master cylinder.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //