//ArrowChat Code

Thread: DID THEY CLOSE the "BADLANDS"???

als250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

DID THEY CLOSE the "BADLANDS"???

Nope!! Just looked like it today. We had the whole place to ourselves. Until about 11 or 11:30, one truck w/enclosed trailer(4 quads) showed up. That was it all day long. Had great time,beautiful day, nobody got hurt 8) Whatta day!!

Al
    TF03/HASPIN ACRES /BADLANDS SURVIVOR!!! -LIFE IS GOOD!!
    '86 350x (latest addition)
    '85 250sx-200x frt.end,350x bars,plastic tank,3"hub spacers,22x11x10 Fast-Trekkers/.190 Douglas Red Label alum. rims/PRM desert grab bar
    '85 250sx(supertrap exhaust,chrome rims)
    '87 200x(restored)-'85 200x-'84 200x

--

badlands soon!

hey al! long time no see. john and i are hooking up at my sisters house on the lake tomorrow. gonna do some ice riding! i have to use one of his machines again. i still have to put my piston back in my 84 250r and paint the frame. then i'll be ready for badlands and some more wheelie action!
    looks like you guys had a blast! beautiful day for riding! wish you could make it out our way tomorrow,but really short notice though. hope to hook up with ya soon.
    that's my boy! a definite future trike rider!
    84 TECATE PARTING OUT
    84 ATC250R
    89 WARRIOR PARTING OUT.
    04 EATON VIPER JR. 40 (LITTLE NUTTYBAZERKO'S MACHINE)

--
    Hey Als250, stop scaring me with headlines like that!!!!

Ive never seen the place with snow, but it can certainly be empty at times. We always do a Thur, Fri, Sat ride, and theres a big difference between Thursday and Saturday.

Cool...Looks like you had a fun day 8)

als250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Re: badlands soon!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttybazerko
    hey al! long time no see. john and i are hooking up at my sisters house on the lake tomorrow. gonna do some ice riding! i have to use one of his machines again. i still have to put my piston back in my 84 250r and paint the frame. then i'll be ready for badlands and some more wheelie action!
    looks like you guys had a blast! beautiful day for riding! wish you could make it out our way tomorrow,but really short notice though. hope to hook up with ya soon.
    Hey Doug!!! How the he!! ya been? Yeah a little short notice on the ride,maybe next time. Had a great time @Badlands(always). Hope you guys had good time also.Ya get that R together let me know. We'll make plans for trip! Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by TimSr
    Hey Als250, stop scaring me with headlines like that!!!!

Ive never seen the place with snow, but it can certainly be empty at times. We always do a Thur, Fri, Sat ride, and theres a big difference between Thursday and Saturday.

Sorry Tim, got the old heart pumpin' though didn't it? Yeah that would $uck if that happened. Just trying to get your attention! BTW you and TimJr have any plans for trip in near future?Maybe we can get a few of us together.

Al

one more pic, I know it's been posted before, and is not from last ride, but still one of my favorites!! I'm sure alot of newbies haven't seen it.
    '85 250sx-200x frt.end,350x bars,plastic tank,3"hub spacers,22x11x10 Fast-Trekkers/.190 Douglas Red Label alum. rims/PRM desert grab bar

--
    Hey Al, we havent set a date yet, but you can be sure our annual trip to the Badlands will happen again this year! Ill be sure to put up a posting in advance. Howdy met up with us out there last year.

Bill X_R is offline Bill "The Finger" XR oo|oo Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Hey Al...I'm up for flipping another quad over anytime!!!! Give me some notice....I'll be there 4 sure! Just dont make me come out and play in the snow or cold....brrrrrrrr I know I'm a puss! I just don't care for the cold weather.

Bill
    86' 250 R
    02' DS 650
    03' Cannibal
    03' Haspin Vet
    04' Haspin Vet
    05' Haspin Vet

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill X_R
    Hey Al...I'm up for flipping another quad over anytime!!!! Give me some notice....I'll be there 4 sure! Just dont make me come out and play in the snow or cold....brrrrrrrr I know I'm a puss! I just don't care for the cold weather.

Bill

Hey Bill, not looking for any more roll overs but we're going to Attica this Sat.- 3/27/04!!! so if you're up to it, we'll see you or Doug or John or Howdy or Tim(or ANYBODY else that wants to hook up & ride!!) there!

Al

p.s.- snows all gone and it's supposed to be around 70.........here kitty-kitty :shock:

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //