//ArrowChat Code
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: KTM Three Wheeler Conversion - Done!!!

--
    Nice work Nico! Your skills are top notch buddy!
    • 1985 Honda 250SX
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1985 Honda 350X
    • 1986 Honda 250R

“I Love The 350x. It’s So Bad”

My Feedback Link!

--
    I wasn't being a wise acre. I was serious when I said 18 months is pretty good. We invade on Monday next year and hopefully the scud will be tucked in near HairyJR and Sanchez.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    I wasn't being a wise acre. I was serious when I said 18 months is pretty good. We invade on Monday next year and hopefully the scud will be tucked in near HairyJR and Sanchez.
    Sorry, thought you were teasing, 18 months is a long time, but by no means was I offended. You should hear what the Mrs. thinks of my project timelines!

Got my kitchen pass yesterday, but need to shake this thing down before I rent a camper. We’ll be in touch, sure want to get back there

--
    Looks like the major publications across America are picking up on Nico's release. I'm guessing wont be long till the television crews and paparazzi show up. I'm curious though, why does it say you're a Texan?

https://dirtwheelsmag.com/ktm-2-stroke-3-wheeler/amp/
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Hell yeah!!! Congrats!

Joe he has a place in Texas that he picks up his mail from. I think it's one of the plants his company owns. I know he has parts shipped to the Laredo address.... At least that's where he had send parts I made for him and he explained it at the time... Something about unreliable package delivery in Mexico or something to that effect

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Holy crap! That was fast.

A couple days ago I sent Dennis at DW a photo and asked if they might publish it so as to stoke my ego and maybe even get my build moved to the coveted Top Tier Forum (hint, hint).

The response was "You didn't include your full name and address" to which I replied that I have a very rare last name and live in Northern Mexico, so I don't want it published for security reasons. They said "No problem, you can be Nico Smith from El Paso", to which I replied THANK YOU!!! but can it please be of Laredo for reasons Doug has eluded to. True story.

Guess I should renew my DW subscription post haste.

--
    excellent build!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Love your build. Need a video of it in action.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //