//ArrowChat Code

Thread: I Have to ask About Seat Foam

--

I Have to ask About Seat Foam

Has anybody ever figured out a cheaper way to get good seat foam ? I Am looking at Hi Flites seats and cover combo for 150 - 170 dollars I Don't know If I really want to spend that much money on seat foam Please help me

This is for an ATC 250sx !!! Thank you.

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    They have the foam only for about $90 that is shaped and ready to go. There is another on evilBay that offers foam and cover for about $103. Even a block of 4" or 5" foam from evilBay will run about $30 and then you will have to shape and maybe glue.

You could try find an upholstery shop that may have some remnant foam pieces or old foam from cushions laying around they would be willing to part with. You would still have to shape it (electric knife works well for this) and glue. Problem with this is the density of the foam would probably be softer because home furnishing foam isn't usually as dense as automotive/marine.

I have never tried any of this but my parents were in the upholstery business for over 50 years so I still have access to the stuff I would need......but I would just buy the $90 foam.

Good luck and let us know what you end up going with.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //