//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What Pisses you Off?

--
    1) Everything, Everything, Everything about NJ
    2) TV, News, internet
    3) The new human Gender issues of today.
    4) When you want to rely on someone and you know they will fail you, over & over.
    5) The Company I work for.
    6) Any slow driver in any lane.
    7) How a certain group and or big business feels they need to remake every TV show or Movie more diversified. It just screams we lack creativity and need a quick buck.
    8) People who don't save money.
    9) Paying school taxes when I don't have a kid/s. I should be at a reduced rate. 50%
    10) Heartburn
    11) The same People who ask you over & over how to do this or that or fix something because they know you know instead of looking it up themselves.
    12) NJ.
    13) Coworkers who used kids as an excuse to get out of work constantly. That probably burns my aXX up more than anything.
    14) Job Recruiters who don't look at your location or the part that says "No one could pay me enough to work in NYC" before contacting you.

--
    Another thing, the fact that i paid good money for 3rd row seats to see the Drive by Truckers and Tedeschi Trucks saturday night, only for them to hang a black lives matter sign and start singing songs about unity and loving each other. I didn't even recognize any of the songs they played.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Another thing, the fact that i paid good money for 3rd row seats to see the Drive by Truckers and Tedeschi Trucks saturday night, only for them to hang a black lives matter sign and start singing songs about unity and loving each other. I didn't even recognize any of the songs they played.
    I would be furious. Screw that. Thanks for the warning

I'm tired of entertainers thinking it's their job to socially engineer us. Who the f@#k do they think they are anyway?

These musicians and sports figures, actors.... Every one of them needs to STFU.... They don't seem to understand that they are just bread and circuses for the people. Nobody spends good money to go get front row tix at a BLM rally and neither do they make popcorn to watch C-Span.

I'm running out of celebs to boycott. Still angry with Steve Earle for teaming up with SPLC, a left wing hate group disguised as a hate group watchdog. Morris Dee's is a POS

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 07-06-2018 at 07:42 PM.

--
    I hate when on pimple popping video`s..........they don`t get all the sh!t to barrel out...........mostly women fiddle fack around and don`t get the sh!t to squirt out da muvfacker ..........don`t you hate that too ???

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I hate when on pimple popping video`s..........they don`t get all the sh!t to barrel out...........mostly women fiddle fack around and don`t get the sh!t to squirt out da muvfacker ..........don`t you hate that too ???
    *LIKE*

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    *LIKE*

And i know that you know.........that i know ............you want to Faack me Ironchop ........i know..............so i`m gonna bend over ...........and when i do ..............START CHOPPIN !!!!

--
    IT pisses me off when people are so uptight ...........they forget how to laugh ............tighter then a ducks arse !!! .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00000_hGwnby1W40K_600x450.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	253411  
    Last edited by glamy; 07-07-2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: I think i`m dun here ........nobody i want to talk to anyway

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    1. People who drive with their fog lights on in clear weather.
    People in China who drive at night with no headlights. I don't know if they are so conditioned to save energy and think they are OR if they are saving hours on their bulbs.

Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    3. People who drive Ram trucks with their mirrors flipped out when they're not towing. Up our way the call it "moose-ing", WTF lame?
    This one I never knew was a pet peeve. I truly never noticed before my friend pointed it out. Now I see it all the time. Still don't find it too bothersome.

--
    I would like to add grocery store clerks who find it necessary to comment on my items at checkout.

"Wow, that looks good......"
    "My husband and I tried that brand last week......."

It happens all the time and it is so irritating.

I swear some day I am going to buy duct tape, KY jelly, a turkey baster, an extension cord, adult diapers, and a gallon of milk. Then we will see what she has to say!

--
    My mom paid for her, my aunt, cousin, me and my brother and sister to go see Journey and Def Leppard. (Mom likes rock) We get there and the beer is 24oz. Cans of domestic for $13.25 EACH. My wife wanted a concert t-shirt....$45

A mixed Jack Daniel's drink was $20 a solo cup full.

An eighties flashback just shouldn't cost that much

They gentrified my Def Leppard and my Journey and it pisses me off

--
    My mom paid for her, my aunt, cousin, me and my brother and sister to go see Journey and Def Leppard. (Mom likes rock) We get there and the beer is 24oz. Cans of domestic for $13.25 EACH. My wife wanted a concert t-shirt....$45

A mixed Jack Daniel's drink was $20 a solo cup full.

An eighties flashback just shouldn't cost that much

They gentrified my Def Leppard and my Journey and it pisses me off

Years ago .........i`m sittin outside @ San Diego State for Def Leppard ..........chick comes up says you wanna....... here ya go .......sha-wing batta !...........i`m in and it`s MILF city !!!!!..........had ta rub one out later............TMI to foogen bad !!! .........I hate when Wemens Talk too much !!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Years ago .........i`m sittin outside @ San Diego State for Def Leppard ..........chick comes up says you wanna....... here ya go .......sha-wing batta !...........i`m in and it`s MILF city !!!!!..........had ta rub one out later............TMI to foogen bad !!! .........I hate when Wemens Talk too much !!!
    It was no MILF City where I was at in Indianapolis. Alot of ugly people there. Out of a thousand females in the crowd, you might find one true MILF. My brother and I expected much better eye candy than that and were very disappointed. Lots of mom haircuts and extra pounds.

--
    I would be furious. Screw that. Thanks for the warning

I'm tired of entertainers thinking it's their job to socially engineer us. Who the f@#k do they think they are anyway?

These musicians and sports figures, actors.... Every one of them needs to STFU.... They don't seem to understand that they are just bread and circuses for the people. Nobody spends good money to go get front row tix at a BLM rally and neither do they make popcorn to watch C-Span.
    That's the exact discussion we had on the way home after we left it early. And we were up front with all the groupies that didn't seem to know that they used to be a southern rock band.

Focus the camera on the black saxophone player, and put up a black lives matter sign up on the end of the keyboard facing a 99.9% white crowd, and you'll learn that the real racists are the ones on stage.

I felt like the punchline of a bad joke that night. Because we were.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    This.....I can't stand shyte like this...

--
    Is that a Whataburger cup in the parking lot ??..........you`re lucky we don`t have Whatabuger here ........oh that mustard slaw !!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //