//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: What Pisses you Off?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Yeah how about you seaside surfer sissies lead us stupid rednecks into salvation? You've been such stellar examples of Social and Civil masculinity thus far, maybe you flaxon-haired beauties can teach us all in Middle Earth about how to be real men.... Like Charlie Sheen or Jared Letto or whatever she-male the cosmopolitan city of LA churns out this week

Your righteous indignation loses alot of it's bite when you flap those biscuit lips from literally the biggest state full of sissies on the planet. Anyone from California saying anything remotely like "you should stick up for yourselves" has zero credibility

You surfer warrior cupcakes let your entire state get taken over by unemployed thieves and nutjobs who steal more of your money than in any state in the union. I'm pretty sure even the Constitution is illegal in California. You can have weed but that's it. No rights, no paycheck, no private property, no respect, no dignity.

You're going to need us rednecks to save your from Governor Lenin when he decides to imprison anyone who's not a nutjob in The La Raza States of Commiefornia and secedes from the US.

You ain't gonna win sh*t when you're by yourself because you mocked all your potential allies before the first real battle began

Go burn one and chill TF out Rick... You live in California. You've already lost the Geographical Stereotypes Contest before you even started playing

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Good ........i`m glad it`s facken cold there in butt facked Egypt .........you can always swill some a dat Moonshine and kiss your cousin goodbye ! ........today's high will be 78 ...........tomorrow`s high will be 78 ..........the next day 78 .....do you get the pattern ? ...........it hasn`t rained since last March .......it`s Cali. .....OH we don`t say that
    Last edited by glamy; 11-18-2018 at 12:59 PM. Reason: how do you hate me now ?

--
    IF ......if - if any of you had an ounce of non complacency (have my doubts) check out the U- tube Chanel - Matrix Wisdom .......and you might get a clue...........or not ....

--
    The person who takes a doughnut and tears it in half and puts the other half back in the box. Nobody is going to eat the other half after you had your fingers all over it.
    YAMAHA 450 HYBRID
    85 350X- RED
    85 350x -BLACK
    86 350x-WHITE (with Goki)
    85 250r
    83 atc 70
    84 atc 70
    84 atc 110
    09 yfz 450
    2006 Arctic Cat Prowler
    RZR XP 900

--
    People who get off airplanes, or to the bottom of a train station escalator with luggage and then stop abruptly as if they’ve reached an invisible finish line and begin to rummage through their stuff looking for coats and such as the rest of mankind piles up behind them.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    The fact that our state police (RCMP) can now breathalize for no reason except that they want to. Police state bullshit. I don't drink and drive but they should concentrate on the texter's and drivers, they're killing more than impaired drivers any day. I don't even want to have a beer when riding in the middle of our icy 120 sq/mi lake because they're out there on sleds too!
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Resto Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1984 Big Red 200es w/85 250 front end
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    Quote Originally Posted by coolpool View Post
    The fact that our state police (RCMP) can now breathalize for no reason except that they want to. Police state bullshit. I don't drink and drive but they should concentrate on the texter's and drivers, they're killing more than impaired drivers any day. I don't even want to have a beer when riding in the middle of our icy 120 sq/mi lake because they're out there on sleds too!
    It`s the same here at the beach........cops can walk up to you look inside your cooler for Alcohol !..........shakedown breakdown ..........your busted !!!...........fack all that !.........and they won`t detain a bean boy for INS ? .......see we gots our heads up our azz !

--
    That my neighbors won't put a pipe under their driveway so the water crosses the road and floods half my yard and driveway with over a foot of water.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    ^^Call the county or township road services. If your on a private lane look to your road agreement. If it's a secondary drive to a main, a culvert and permit is needed around my way. The friendly conversation obliviously hasn't worked. That's frustrating in it self.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    That my neighbors won't put a pipe under their driveway so the water crosses the road and floods half my yard and driveway with over a foot of water.
    Several options. Start a mosquito breeding/ research/facility in the captured flood water.
    When rain approaches park old junky boat with noisy 2 stroke motor in that flooding area you have built the scrap wood dock on. Run motor often because water is rising and one has yo be prepared in situation like this. "Dont know how much rains coming" "did you read about that ark?"
    Plant some pretty shrubs in that area. There are certain varieties that are really beautiful,, like hedge, locust, white thorn, multifloral rose, cedar...
    Good place for a raised dog kennal?
    Tecate wins again!

--
    Hog Farm always gets em' ! Not knowing if it's secondary, private or main. You have a local TownHall meeting one night every month. Attend 1meeting to see how it operates before you jump on the soap-box. The engineer area heads as a Mayor, Trustees will be there, ask good question to the right people. I had a neighbor with 5 500Galaxy 4door sunk in his yard...unless you have current tags, no more than 1 is allowed County wide. It might take time, you may still have options.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //