Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What Pisses you Off?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    It puts the lotion on its skin.....

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Daylight savings time, that'll get me cussing. Just added stress to adjust. I wasn't raised with it but probably had it changing now for ten years. Now i'm pissed.
    I edit every time!

Gabriel is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Fractional measurement system.

The metric system is based on units of ten. EXPONENTIALLY easier to figure than doubled units starting with one. Especially when you start machining things because you don't use fractions. 1/16th is expressed as sixty two and a half thousandths. Screw remembering all that!

What's worse, the rest of the planet has moved on and we cling on to it here in the states for dear life. Only 3 countries still use the English system. THREE!

Death to the english measurement system!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    That moment when it all comes together after you've cut grass and go to shower off, and for some strange reason there's a rock in the middle of your bathroom floor.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

Arky-X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    That moment when it all comes together after you've cut grass and go to shower off, and for some strange reason there's a rock in the middle of your bathroom floor.
    Took me a second on that one......"why is there a rock in.....OH!"

That's why you pay homeowners insurance. So you can make a claim and they can go up on your premiums and cover that claim tenfold.

Arky-X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Speaking of insurance......

I have 5 cars and the one with the highest personal injury (injury to the driver and passengers) is my wife's 2015 Caddy which is by far the safest car we have

That car will apply the brakes when it thinks you are following too close, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, those light thingies in the mirrors that tell you someone is next to you, 482 individual airbags (a little exaggeration).

The agent wanted to talk to me about my policy (basically wanted me to buy more than the state minimum required liability) and he looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked him about this. His reply, "It's the newest vehicle." WTH!?!? That thing won't let you stub your toe getting in or out of it....much less wreck the damn thing.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post

Tell me it flew through the screen and it didn't break the glass

--
    I wish...At least it was going fast enough to punch a hole through the glass and not just shatter the whole thing out. A rock the size of a marble knocked a fist sized hole in the window and went through the plastic mini blinds and hit the wall 8ft on the other side hard enough to leave a mark in the sheetrock. I'm really glad it didn't hit me. Windows are easy to fix, my eyes are a lot harder to come by.

I've known people that would probably file a claim for that...and we wonder why insurance is so expensive and quick to drop people. It's unfair to everybody really.

I've been paying the same insurance rates on my vehicles for the past 11 years, doing my own repairs and I've never been in an accident, while bubba files a claim for every door ding and microscopic clear coat damage due to bird .
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Is there anybody here ?..........forget about how cool square body trucks from the 80`s are for a second...........this sh!t infuriates me ...........NASA LIES LIES LIES !!! ...........Leaked NASA footage of Manned space flights to Mars in 1973 and 2011 ...........WHEN can we expect NASA to divulge all they know about the last 50 years of space exploration ?.........what NEVER ?.......why ? ........i saw the leaked video and i believe it to be authentic because of the unique perspective of the shots and the commentary while filming with a hand held camera ..........and there`s something else .........they filmed something on Mars Burroughing under the dirt and leaving a "wake" of dirt in it`s path like the movie "Tremors" .........holy sh!t those facking liars ! ........but you don`t care cause your killing DEAR and showing your square bodied trucks ya fackin redneck`s........i`d rather be called gullible ......then stupid or naive........i know there won`t be any opinions .........cause there aren`t any Aceholes here !

Gabriel is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Some of us aren't information whores. I don't need to know what NASA is doing & frankly don't give two wags of a ratz azz. Or the NSA, CIA or any other acronym organization. None of us have the power to change what they are doing so who by worrying about it can add anything to his wallet? If only some cool Jewsih guy had already told us that...OHH wait!

The machinations of greater (than me) men are of no concern to most of us rednecks. They don't pay bills, put food on the table or a frosty barely pop in my hand. SO....F 'em. Tin foil is for wrapping a brisket not my head.
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    "........but you don`t care cause your killing DEAR and showing your square bodied trucks ya fackin redneck`s........
    Yeah how about you seaside surfer sissies lead us stupid rednecks into salvation? You've been such stellar examples of Social and Civil masculinity thus far, maybe you flaxon-haired beauties can teach us all in Middle Earth about how to be real men.... Like Charlie Sheen or Jared Letto or whatever she-male the cosmopolitan city of LA churns out this week

Your righteous indignation loses alot of it's bite when you flap those biscuit lips from literally the biggest state full of sissies on the planet. Anyone from California saying anything remotely like "you should stick up for yourselves" has zero credibility

You surfer warrior cupcakes let your entire state get taken over by unemployed thieves and nutjobs who steal more of your money than in any state in the union. I'm pretty sure even the Constitution is illegal in California. You can have weed but that's it. No rights, no paycheck, no private property, no respect, no dignity.

You're going to need us rednecks to save your from Governor Lenin when he decides to imprison anyone who's not a nutjob in The La Raza States of Commiefornia and secedes from the US.

You ain't gonna win sh*t when you're by yourself because you mocked all your potential allies before the first real battle began

Go burn one and chill TF out Rick... You live in California. You've already lost the Geographical Stereotypes Contest before you even started playing

--
    Hmm, bad times: Do I want the wonderful people of Beverly Hills covering my hind end or some good ole boys from West Point Kentucky (Knob Creek). One cries 'bbbut we have rights' the other says "Brrrrrappppp. Anyone left?"

LOL!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/h11uEvGc7u8?t=77
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    What pisses me off??........

The cost of this truck on ebay. 15K? This travesty is here...on earth....forget mars.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F283255834736

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-11-15-21-13-14-1.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	255584

--
    Here comes Knappy ......he hates me to .........well i`m glad i got a rise out of the redneck community.........FA-Q too........ya dumb facks...........think i`m gonna stay in LA LA land .........cold is for queers !..........that square body truck is $40,000 on E-GAY..............Oh and fack you too Elcamexican !..........anyone one else ? .........DIE YA YANKEE FACKTARDS ! ..........I HAD AN `87 F150 it was a piece of Chit !..........all Ford Chevy and DOG `S ARE HUNKS OF Sh!t ! ......dumb arses !.........HEY why don`t you rednecks run me da fack outta here ......DOUG ?
    Last edited by glamy; 11-17-2018 at 12:28 PM.

--
    Actually I'm re thinking the whole AZ thing......now that it's not hot out there.

Nice quiet living in Buckeye....then just park the RV in front of my kids house and bug them for a month.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //