//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What Pisses you Off?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Actually I'm re thinking the whole AZ thing......now that it's not hot out there.

Nice quiet living in Buckeye....then just park the RV in front of my kids house and bug them for a month.
    Yeah see ...........think i`ll move to Glamis .........fack diss sh!t !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Yeah see ...........think i`ll move to Glamis .........fack diss sh!t !
    Think bigger Glamy!

Why not a one-way trip to the Moon in a Tesla? Lunar taxes are non-existent, it’s like Akaska, they pay YOU to live there!

All you need is a Gofuckme page to pay Mr. Musk “and your gone.... Glamy on the Moon with muskets, Glamy on the Moon with muskets, dut, dut dut da... awe, awe...”
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Think bigger Glamy!

Why not a one-way trip to the Moon in a Tesla? Lunar taxes are non-existent, it’s like Akaska, they pay YOU to live there!

All you need is a Gofuckme page to pay Mr. Musk “and your gone.... Glamy on the Moon with muskets, Glamy on the Moon with muskets, dut, dut dut da... awe, awe...”
    Why don`t you marry your sister...........like all the rednecks do cause they can`t get a date ..........or Punyetta`s !..........jackoffs

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Some of us aren't information whores. I don't need to know what NASA is doing & frankly don't give two wags of a ratz azz. Or the NSA, CIA or any other acronym organization. None of us have the power to change what they are doing so who by worrying about it can add anything to his wallet? If only some cool Jewsih guy had already told us that...OHH wait!

The machinations of greater (than me) men are of no concern to most of us rednecks. They don't pay bills, put food on the table or a frosty barely pop in my hand. SO....F 'em. Tin foil is for wrapping a brisket not my head.
    Yo mamy was a Jew .........and yo daddy was a Chinese Quad !.........oh i don`t need to know ..........too bad you didn`t die on 911..........i don`t need to know........ i took a long walk on a short pier
    Last edited by glamy; 11-17-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Gabriel is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Nope, we are all gentiles but it would be no insult to me to be a Son of Abraham.
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    Why don`t you marry your sister...........like all the rednecks do cause they can`t get a date ..........or Punyetta`s !..........jackoffs
    I prefer YOUR sister-in-law, she works the “tubo” like a union plumber
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-18-2018 at 04:31 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Some of us aren't information whores. I don't need to know what NASA is doing & frankly don't give two wags of a ratz azz. Or the NSA, CIA or any other acronym organization. None of us have the power to change what they are doing so who by worrying about it can add anything to his wallet? If only some cool Jewsih guy had already told us that...OHH wait!

The machinations of greater (than me) men are of no concern to most of us rednecks. They don't pay bills, put food on the table or a frosty barely pop in my hand. SO....F 'em. Tin foil is for wrapping a brisket not my head.
    Actually this is a perfect example of how people are...........do anything you want to them !.........just put on the Virtual reality mask and wait till someone like me pisses you off.............Zombie Rednecks ........coming to a theater near you.........oh you and i don`t have the power ?..........speak for yourself ..........if you can put an Arsehole like Trump into office .........you got a lot of power !! .........just keep your head in the sand ...........

Gabriel is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    You don't piss me off. I find you quite comical though.
    My head ain't in the sand either. I just genuinely don't care. I didn't vote trump in. I've never voted in my life. I don't care. People are gonna do what they will and what they can get away with. Everyone.
    I live my life the way I want and don't care about the rest. I live today because yesterday's gone and there's no promise of tomorrow. I didn't have and didn't want kids, I leave nothing behind except empty beer cans and probably a three wheeler or two i never managed to get running.

You're pretty entertaining though. If only half of what you type is genuine, I hope you're on some quality BP meds. You're poor old heart must be working it's socks off.
    Amateur Resurrectionist

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Actually I'm re thinking the whole AZ thing......now that it's not hot out there.

Nice quiet living in Buckeye....then just park the RV in front of my kids house and bug them for a month.
    This You knappy?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	255585
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    This You knappy?

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	255585
    Yeah except it DON`T SNOW HERE ! .........i liked Vegas vacation better ..........."My dad says i`m the best French kisser" ..........fits right in with the redneck theme around here !
    Last edited by glamy; 11-17-2018 at 10:46 PM. Reason: i`m a snow balls chance in hell !

--
    ..fits right in with the redneck thyme around here !
    Add a little rosemary to that thyme and we might get some lamb chops grillin'!
    Amateur Resurrectionist

--
    Yo pass the frickin grits .......ya`ll........what is grits ......Styrofoam ?

--
    Yo pass the frickin grits .......ya`ll........what is grits ......Styrofoam ?
    Why don’t you kiss my grits.... surfer boy.

Name:	62D9C6E6-A2AC-46F3-B5B4-C2F5A069B57A.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	255592

Name:	7961F14F-908C-4F32-BB0A-413470DEA02C.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	255593
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-18-2018 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Glamy’s on the rag again.

--
    If yer richest relative ..........invites you over to take the "wheels" off his new house .........ya might be a redneck ...........if yer family tree does not fork .........ya might be a redneck..........if yer mom does not take the Marlboro out of her mouth ..........when shes telling the State trouper to kiss her azz .........ya might be a redneck
    Last edited by glamy; 11-18-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Nico Suave defending dumb azz rednecks ......priceless

--
    If you think wild animals talk like they do in Disney movies you might be from California.

If you drive an electric car that cost you as much as a small house in the Midwest, but the smoke and pollution from your annual brushfires creates more pollution than all the other cars in North America you might be from California.

If you eat beef, but think that killing a deer is morally wrong you might be an idiot.
    Last edited by El Camexican; 11-18-2018 at 08:58 AM. Reason: If you live in Arizona you might be from California

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //