//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    This one today kinda saddens me cause i saw a lot of myself in Bourdain ............this time however i do believe his girl friend dumped him ...........but only a Mr. Bungle would jump down your friends throat .........just face it your sick a my sh!t
    Only a Mr. Bungle would take a Us vs Them stance with his friends.

--
    Did I mention Chris Cornell and Podestas son, singer from Linkin Park?

I prefer to read as much material as possible and form my own opinion and I don't believe in coincidences...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

Bryan... Jeez Louize.

You're building this up to something it's not. You've posted multiple times clearly taking jabs at a way of thinking different than your own, but in case you haven't noticed, it is you who is drawing lines and taking sides and nobody else.

You're free to disagree and post as you feel obviously, different opinions are what keeps things interesting.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist", I just like the truth. We live in a society of lies my friend, and whether you admit it or not you will inherently dismiss anything labeled "conspiracy" because it is a trigger word for you, just like the word "obey". If I listen to multiple theories on a given subject then base my conclusion on the total information I have gathered, that doesn't mean I automatically blame the government for everything.

You can learn things which will be unexpected or even find things that would have gone undiscovered if you inform yourself from every angle and see which facts seem the most prevalent and reliable. I don't follow specific guidelines as to what I believe and what I don't, I follow specific rules which lead me to any given conclusion I come to, and one of those rules is to acquire as much information as possible before I take a specific stance on anything.

Now if I happen to see the same story you do in regards to one particular incident, but I also watch a second story that presents an alternate theory, and you decide not to watch the second story because it's been suggested to you that side is wrong, which one of us is making the more informed decision in the end? How can you come to the conclusion one story would be more truthful than the other if you've not even heard what the other side is presenting for your consideration?

I think I'll slide on in to you guys' curling thread now and talk about what a gigantic waste of time it is.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Actually Mr. Melke hated me and we were sitting around the campfire and we didn`t fight ..........guess what ?......... you`ll never get me to fight ............i got Way to much to lose.........there`s no fighting between adults ..........you might have tension ...i don`t ..........in fact if you like me i`ll go away .........i`m just sick of the Gov. lies ...........whatever i`m cool wit it ........
    Brother so am I, trust me. I just hate that I can't even suggest that maybe the idiots in the government aren't smart enough to pull off these incidents from time to time without being labeled a conformist, or a sheep, or because I'm a cop, "one of them."

Sorry, but it gets old and honestly shy me away from any in depth conversation on here unless you walk lock step with the consensus.

Anyone who has met me in person or via text for that matter from here and has discussed more than trikes knows that I'm not a sheep.

Life is to short for me to worry about the crap I have zero control over. If others want to devote their time to debunking these things, Salute.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

Thanks very much for quoting that Glamy, and control yourself Bryan. I run a dash cam in my vehicles at all times because of people who can't drive, but it's proven to keep your buddies in check too Bryan. You should always keep a cool head my friend.

Everyone has been nothing if not nice in this thread but you're a salty muffin today. Take a break or something, smoke em if you got em. You sound like a nagging girlfriend bringing up the past which we've all moved on from aside from you. It's been nice on here, a lot of us had ammends to make after such a serious discussion, but my feelings aren't hurt. You don't hurt that easy do you Bryan? Do I have to worry about running into at races now?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Bryan... Jeez Louize.

You're building this up to something it's not. You've posted multiple times clearly taking jabs at a way of thinking different than your own, but in case you haven't noticed, it is you who is drawing lines and taking sides and nobody else.

You're free to disagree and post as you feel obviously, different opinions are what keeps things interesting.

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist", I just like the truth. We live in a society of lies my friend, and whether you admit it or not you will inherently dismiss anything labeled "conspiracy" because it is a trigger word for you, just like the word "obey". If I listen to multiple theories on a given subject then base my conclusion on the total information I have gathered, that doesn't mean I automatically blame the government for everything.

You can learn things which will be unexpected or even find things that would have gone undiscovered if you inform yourself from every angle and see which facts seem the most prevalent and reliable. I don't follow specific guidelines as to what I believe and what I don't, I follow specific rules which lead me to any given conclusion I come to, and one of those rules is to acquire as much information as possible before I take a specific stance on anything.

Now if I happen to see the same story you do in regards to one particular incident, but I also watch a second story that presents an alternate theory, and you decide not to watch the second story because it's been suggested to you that side is wrong, which one of us is making the more informed decision in the end? How can you come to the conclusion one story would be more truthful than the other if you've not even heard what the other side is presenting for your consideration?

I think I'll slide on in to you guys' curling thread now and talk about what a gigantic waste of time it is.
    Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.
    Please point out exactly where I'm wrong because I don't see it. I already said things got out of hand in that thread and ammends were made, I didn't say that never happened.

I'm uncertain why you insist on bringing up a time that not many of us were enjoying. Would you like to rehash the argument or get it going again for some reason?
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 06-08-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.
    Are you seriously unaware that you're accusing other people of drawing lines in the sand and creating sides while you simultaneously post trying to form a posse?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    That's the thing, they DO think they are smarter than us obedient sheep.

There is just too much information that allow me to consider alternative theories.

Our DOJ and FBI should be ashamed of themselves.

Lorreta Lynch tarmac, Lisa Page and Peter Strzok FBI, are an embarrassment; They think they're above the law...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Are you seriously unaware that you're accusing other people of drawing lines in the sand and creating sides while you simultaneously post trying to form a posse?
    I'll openly admit to drawing lines at this point and time because I'm trying to refence where it all went wrong and has been downhill ever since.

I'm not trying to open old wounds with the 9-11 thread, just establishing a base for why I keep saying what I'm saying. That's all, and the fisticuffs reference was meant to be from a heated standpoint about a polarizing topic, not anyone in general.

You labeling me as a conformist is no better than if I call you a Nut Job for your way of thinking. It would be great if we can agree to disagree from time to time and not have to take sides.

--
    I'll openly admit to drawing lines at this point and time because I'm trying to refence where it all went wrong and has been downhill ever since.

I'm not trying to open old wounds with the 9-11 thread, just establishing a base for why I keep saying what I'm saying. That's all, and the fisticuffs reference was meant to be from a heated standpoint about a polarizing topic, not anyone in general.

You labeling me as a conformist is no better than if I call you a Nut Job for your way of thinking. It would be great if we can agree to disagree from time to time and not have to take sides.
    I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.
    Well I guess since I have a badge I have conformity papers too. Can we still agree on certain things and disagree on others without labeling each other?

--
    Oh there are plenty of people without badges who think the same way you do and there are plenty of people with badges who have seen what I have.

Yes we have no problem my friend.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    May these troubled souls rest in peace.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-09-2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Too personal for publication

--
    We all value your opinion very much and if you think i owe you an apology .........i apologize ........i do get carried away ! .........all i ever wanted was for people review the evidence presented by Dr. Judy Woods and make your own conclusion ........why did they turn to dust ? .......
    You don't owe me an apology. This suicide unfortunately hits too close to home and anytime I think about it, sends me off in a direction I otherwise wouldn't normally go. We're all pretty passionate guys and shoot from the hip from time to time, but no apology needed brother.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //