//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    While i find the "I have information leading to the arrest of hillary clinton" memes attached to every story about every celebrity that has passed away in the last 2 years kind of entertaining (And don't doubt that maybe a few could be true...), but you've got to look at just the sheer numbers and statistics - they can't ALL be related. I mean, does literally no one OD of "natural" causes anymore? No one just got some deep dark inside they succumbed to on their own? Can't let your own paranoia warp reality.

That being said - I've seen enough corruption and favor trading in small town politics that it boggles my mind for the extent it is possible at federal levels.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post

^^^That^^^, is horseshit. There is no "cut and dry" "this is how it is" in this department. I don't know of any statistics nor do I care to which state how many people advertise their self-inflicted demise before carrying it out, but there are plenty of people who are open with their problems and then end up losing the battle in the end.

I'll just leave it at that. Yes I'm pissed off. Do me a favor and please don't care, because I don't want anyone to. I don't know why my life should be any different now or in the future than it has been already and I don't know why I've shared so much in the past and continue to today. Enjoy your circle jerk.
    Well I deleted that "horseshit"

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

It's a conspiracy thread and not group therapy.

My apologies to Steve for the derail

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Well I deleted that "horseshit"

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

It's a conspiracy thread and not group therapy.

My apologies to Steve for the derail
    Stop it Doug. You and I are friends and that's not changing, and please don't delete your words on my account. I'm fairly certain everyone enjoys your posts so you have zero to apologize to me for. My posts are the posts not liked so I would just carry on the way you were if I were you.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    2 weeks ago I helped my best friend's Wife move out of their home she could no longer afford since he jumped off a bridge on St Patty's day this year. 2 years ago a close relative shot himself. Between EMS and the ED I've seen far too many attempted and successful suicides. The saddest for me was a 40-something lady that overdosed on her mother's Flecanide. She arrived conscious and there was literally nothing we could do except comfort her children as she slowly slipped away and her heart died.

It's no joke, and if you ask me the people that kill themselves get off easy...as their friends and family are left with a lifetime of grief and wishing they had done more.

That being said, I haven't seen anything convincing tying Spade or Bourdain to the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate, so it's understandable when people get irked about it.

However, I have seen plenty of credible evidence, testimony, and circumstantial evidence pointing to the Clinton body count, Seth Rich, school shootings, Vegas, Charlottesville, etc that makes me question the official narrative. Even stuff going back to Pearl Harbor and the US getting involved in WWI.

I have also seen ghosts and UFO's.

The real eye-opener for me was watching a History Channel documentary about the attack on the USS liberty and how LBJ was up for re-election and pardoned Israel, lied to the public, and used the media to spin everything in order to prevent his Jewish backers from pulling out. Scary stuff that 100% really happened.

Even with 9/11 a friend of mine's family owns a demolition business and, from the beginning, stated it was absolutely a controlled demolition. Maybe it happened the way the news told it, but ever since I started researching conspiracy stuff I have seen so much that makes me question everything more and more.

Since it seems many of us have been hit hard by suicide, maybe it would be good to start a thread about why we are seeing an increase and what we can do to help?
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I started this thread because I question everything, and while digging, I had stumbled upon many things as well as this: https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081

It's just a little convenient that seemingly anyone that messes with a Clinton ends up killing themselves. Along with the other things I posted which also seem to have questionable circumstances.

I'm unaware of whatever went on here with a 9/11 thread,which I feel was an inside job as well; Apparently it left a sour taste in the mouths with some of you.

I am a conspiracy theorist, absolutely. No one has to participate in this thread if they don't wish to, it is an open forum with quite the variety of topics unrelated to trikes.

I start to make connections and quite frankly it pisses me the off.

In no way shape or form was this an attempt lessen the seriousness of suicide and the people it impacts. I think we all know somebody and unfortunately, yes, it often leaves the love ones bewildered and left to pick up the pieces.

My cousin took his life this February. No note, nothing, just an empty bottle of pills. Shortly thereafter, we had discovered that he had racked up a very serious debt with online poker and was desperately trying to get out of it; That's all we could ever find...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    ....... but you're a salty muffin today......
    My all time favorite fabio phrase appears yet again.

Personally, I had never heard of Anthony Bourdaine prior to this thread.

--
    "Fame don't take away the pain, it just pays the bills"

https://youtu.be/R2k0yRWc9Rs
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Arky-X is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Arkansans have had theories on Clinton coincidences for as long as I have been alive.
    Nothing to see here.....move along.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-age...ille-maryland/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...her-dead-murd/

http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1...-up-found-dead

An FBI Special Agent, who was anticipated to expose the extent of Clinton and Obama malpractice and corruption in the "Operation Fast and Furious" cover-up before a US Federal Grand Jury, has been found dead at his home.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.
    I don't stop by a lot anymore,well, I don't post. I was only so pissed,because I cared. I would never physically assault any of you around a fire It just really befuddles me when guys I like and respect can look at the pic of the pentagon that Glamy posted in the 911 thread,watch each of the towers fall the way they did, and stay on script. I am truly sorry to anyone I offended. It came from a good,caring place. I watch my 6 and those around me,and that keeps me more than busy.. I can't change what anyone else thinks, nor,do I need too. I'm here if anyone needs me.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Say it isn`t so...........Scootertrash believes in conspiracy theories .............BKM your boy - "Scootertrash" ...........the one that sets the bar for all "morality" or moronically on 3ww . cum says Hillary Rottenham Clinton is the root of all evil !!!! .........BKM come back ...........you can blame it all on me !............I was wrong ........and i just can`t live without you ..........HEY FABIODRIVEN ..........Scootertrash needs your support ..........Fabio come back .....you can stick a corn cob my arse ..........i was wrong ........and we just can`t live without you !:rolleyes ::r olleyes:
    Not sure where you got the idea I'm some sort of moral icon. I'm flattered that you think so highly of me. Can I expect flowers next Valentines day?

All I did was post a couple more stories about a Clinton connected individual that recently committed suicide. It's related to the thread, so........

Last edited by Scootertrash; 07-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

--
    You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-02-2018 at 08:36 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)
    I remember when that got reported in the news that she was 'detained' for trying to 'find homes for' (smuggle) Haitian children out of the country without their parents knowledge and without visas and paperwork.

Then magically, nobody ever said another word of it on the news ever again.

She was mentioned in Hillary's emails in the WikiLeaks drops I've been told

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--

Anyone else reading about Schiff being involved in Anthony Bourdaine's suicide in France?

What happened to Anthony Bourdain😳
    This is an empty court room, and a federal protective witness who testified in many court rooms such as this one alleges that a California congressmember raped a drugged African American male child.

The witness is anonymously identified as JohnHereToHelp, and he said in 2017 California Rep. Adam Schiff dressed up in drag and went to the Chateau Marmont, near The Standard Hotel, in Los Angeles.

A handler plied “a ten or 11-year-old African American male child” with methamphetamine, or crystal meth. The handler allegedly took the child to Schiff’s room. The black kid was unconscious. He died of an overdose. Schiff allegedly raped him for an hour, thinking the black kid was just unconscious.

When Schiff discovered the child is dead “he freaks out,” the anonymous federal protective witness said.

A witness who was one door down saw everything that happened. This witness saw the crew, who was sent to clean everything up.

Months later, JohnHereToHelp said Schiff had that well known witness killed.

JohnHereToHelp said the room was wired. Consequently everything that happened in that hotel room was video recorded. Schiff knows he was video recorded. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has a copy of the video, which is why she’s letting Schiff take the forefront on the impeachment.

“The video is out there,” said JohnHereToHelp. “I have not seen it. I have been told by people who have seen it, what’s on it, and that’s what I’ve described, but of course, much more graphic.

“And then they’ve cleaned it up and they have since cleaned up that room,” he said. “[They’ve] taken everything out because they panicked and they thought this was going to be it; and they didn’t want to have any problems in the middle of the Mueller Report, because he [House Intelligence Committee Chairman Schiff] was one of the loudest, you know, loud mouths.

“The person who was one door away, or one bungalow away, was Anthony Bourdain,” JohnHereToHelp shockingly revealed. He added that Bourdain saw everything and knows the Chateau Marmont staff.

Bourdain, a celebrity chef, author and travel documentarian, wanted to expose what happened that night. He reportedly contacted the LAPD. The LAPD knew who Schiff was.

On June 8, 2018, Bourdain reportedly committed suicide, in Kaysersberg-Vignoble, Haut-Rhin, France. He was 61.

But according to a French intelligence contact who has known JohnHereTo Help for about 30 years the French police identified “two Asian men” seen on the video leaving Bourdain’s apartment an hour before Bourdain’s body was discovered. The two men on that video were Muslims. French law enforcement officials didn’t want to offend the Muslim community, so they identified the men as Asian.

“I believe Bourdain actually said that he was stalked or something, harassed by Hillary Clinton’s people,” JohnHereToHelp said. “It wasn’t Clinton’s, it was Schiff’s [people].”

JohnHereToHelp said he has a background in the sciences. He served in the military. He later infiltrated the Islamic terrorist network post 9/11. He was passing information to Justice Department officials, but after Barack Obama was elected President high-ranking federal intelligence and law enforcement officials viewed JohnHereToHelp as a threat, because Obama Administration officials enriched themselves by their associations with the terrorists.

In a hard to listen video produced this past summer JohnHereToHelp described how he and his wife were mercilessly tortured.

JohnHereToHelp was tortured so bad (i.e., they water boarded him with liquid detergent) his respiratory and digestive systems are permanently injured. That’s why it’s hard for him to breathe and talk.

In that video JohnHereToHelp said former CIA Director John Brennan laughed when it was described how JohnHereToHelp was tortured.

If you open the link of that <https://youtu.be/qkmGIUWCw7s> video it now displays “This video is private.”

In the first 20 minutes of this <https://youtu.be/uLSrBl_RiwE> current video, (which was just recorded this past weekend and posted yesterday [November 17]), JohnHereToHelp shares his background, you’ll see that he is a credible federal protective witness.

—Ronald F Owens Jr

Chataeu Marmont is part Of The Standard Hotel Johnhereto help has tried to get the protection of any
    "Real" protection as a whistle blower from any Joke FBI OR JUSTICE Department we have!

The point is
    Is Adam Schiff is linked to> Ed Buck, many beatings,
    The Standard Hotel> Rachandler> Jeffery Epstein>
    Share it help expose this What do you think Ukraine's about?!
    China?!
    GERMANY?!
    WE need ro wake people up that don't know!
    It doesn't matter if we know!
    They'll the perpetrators will be judged when they are arressted!
    Right now The Russian collusion, Muller Reporting, Ukrainian, Etc. . . hoaxers are wasting time we could be using to arrest them!

Whistler blower claims Adam Schiff allegedly killed a 12 year old African American boy while partying at Chateau Marmont. Killed by accidental overdose during a sex Romp while Schiff was dressed in drag and raping this poor child.

11:25 PM - 21 Dec 2019

Jenna Jameson has a cryptic message for Adam Schiff: "The Chateau Marmont .... Schiff.... we know." The Chateau Marmont is a place in LA where celebs and rockers have a "history of bad behavior." As Harry Cohn once said: “If you must get into trouble, do it at the Chateau Marmont."

This is a Red Pill News interview of JohnHereToHelp who exposes Liddle Kidz Foundation and shares what Anthony Bordain witnessed Liddle Adam Schiff doing in his hillside bungalow at the Standard Hotel Chateau Marmont which was caught on video! Listen from 20 min 52 sec to 33 min 6 sec.

Jeffrey Epsteain Didn’t Kill Himself … AND … Anthony Bordain Didn’t Kill Himself either!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //