//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

--

Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

AB insulted the Clintons last year - https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b00abf36463918

Kate Spade - https://www.antischool.us/single-pos...ation-in-Haiti

BOTH tied to the Clintons. Yeah, girls that get 3 billion dollars from Coach for her line of purses hang themselves with a scarf on a doorknob.

Bourdaine, who traveled the world eating the best and unique types of food, unexpectedly committed suicide.

And the Pentagon only had 1 working camera when the missle Oops, errr the plane hit it, they were on maintenance that week

And the plane that crashed in PA just turned to dust.

They also found the terrorists passport a block away from the trade center, how lucky!!

And Obama was born in the USA.

And we had to respect OSAMA BIN LADEN religion by burying him at sea, because we had no desire to bring him to the USA and face any criminal charges.

EVERYTHING YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS FAKE!!

It's all lies and most people believe this !!!! MY GOD, WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Sorry, go back to the job you hate that you'll have for 50 years of your life, nothing to see here...
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Or maybe no matter how much fame and fortune a person has, they're susceptible to the same demons in their mind as regular ole people?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Or maybe no matter how much fame and fortune a person has, they're susceptible to the same demons in their mind as regular ole people?
    There's no question about that, but I think there are many questionable deaths involving government and Hollywood. It's a disservice not to question one way or the other.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    There's no question about that, but I think there are many questionable deaths involving government and Hollywood. It's a disservice not to question one way or the other.
    I'm speaking solely on the basis of fame and fortune having jack shite to do with a person's happiness in life. DC's post implicates there is no way someone with the lifestyles these two lived, that they could have legitimately committed suicide due to personal demons, it had to be a Clinton conspiracy.

I'm not jumping down the conspiracy worm hole. That's not my bag.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I know what Steve said and I saw your reply. I know you prefer to obey.

Labeling something as a conspiracy right off the bat and dismissing the option as such is the same as not investigating a suspect because you don't think he committed the crime.

Not questioning one way or the other is a disservice.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Fawk off with your obey bullshite.

You guys just keep living life with your fawking tinfoil hats.

Billy should change the name of this place to Conspiracywheeler World.
    Last edited by bkm; 06-08-2018 at 08:12 PM.

--
    You want some cheese with that whine Bryan?
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    You want some cheese with that whine Bryan?
    No, my tinfoil is wearing thin. Hopefully the Clintons aren't intercepting this communication.

--
    Can my boy Tony just plain ol commit "old fashion" suicide without some long shot conspiracy theory clouding the occasion?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Can my boy Tony just plain ol commit "old fashion" suicide without some long shot conspiracy theory clouding the occasion?
    Nope, anyone who talks bad about the Clintons, then commits suicide 8 months later, didn't simply commit suicide. Nothing is what it seems to be and everything is a lie. I'm starting to think all you fawkers here are government plants trying to get me to reveal my conspiracy theories in order to silence me.

What say you Agent Knappy? Or is Knappyfeet even your real name?

--
    Bryan, clearly you're miffed but I don't understand why.

I agreed with your first post very clearly, but I simply added that it's silly to just dismiss any theories aside from the initial reports. I know as much about the subject as you, which isn't much, but I'm not supporting or dismissing any theories at all. Why you would be so convinced you've instantly been handed the truth is beyond me. I never even implied that I had a lean in any direction, but you're intent on dismissing something based on what? If the news told you that these people were killed under suspicious circumstances would you just as easily dismiss the option that they may have dispatched themselves, and if so, why? I fail to see the logic in dismissing a scenario which is completely feasible just because the TV told you to.

Curt Cobain supposedly killed himself and most people accepted that as fact. If you look into that case now all these years later, there are many facts which suggest that may not have been the case.

It's not shameful to be open minded my friend. Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I'm not miffed and if you re-read my first response it was an open ended question. I started it with "Or" for a reason. DC implies it as fact. Maybe they were offed by the Clinton Cartel? Maybe they weren't? Maybe going back to my original point, people do F'd up things to themselves beyond comprehension to anyone but themselves.

Suicide hits close to home for me in more ways than most people and still to this day I have zero answers to one that hits very close to me. I've seen an 18 year old kid empty his brains with a .45 because his dad was pissed that he traded his Jetta for a POS Dodge Ram and the list goes on from there. I was just offering insight because unfortunately I have a lot of experience in the matter.

If these two were connected to the Clintons and we're named in an investigation and we're about ready to testify and they decided to suicide themselves like a few others have over the years, sure, let's have that discussion.

But don't give me the "obey" crap just because I pointed out these two were probably very disturbed individuals who decided life was no longer worth living and didn't feel like diving down the Government/Hollywood worm hole.
    Last edited by bkm; 06-08-2018 at 09:26 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Don`t worry Fabs .........there are some people that have Tripped .........and others that won`t ...........they`re wound up tight and expect everyone else to be the same .....and when you`re not it makes them mad ...........they don`t want you to believe anythings possible ........there are some people here that are in desperate need of a trip before they self destruct ...........Dr. Glamy is in !
    I agree. It seems to be that anyone who believes the government isn't smart enough to pull off all these perfect crimes, as the conspiracy theorist suggest, and suggest things may actually be what they appear from time to time, or there could possibly an unexplained event every now and then, are the ones who are shouted down around here.

Here's the thing, I've never told anyone on here to think a certain way, if you want to believe the government is behind every event and everything is different than it's being portrayed, knock your socks off. But I and others here have been labeled for not thinking in lock step with this way of thinking.

It's either you're with us 100% or you're against us and it doesn't have to be like that.

Some on here shout down conformity, but blast you for not conforming to their way of thinking.

Now go ahead and take the us vs. them stance like you always do, or say I'm a Mr. Bungle or post any of your other canned responses you have loaded and ready.

--
    Hey, Threewheeldrive! What’s taking so long with the MJ popcorn gif?
    Last edited by El Camexican; 06-08-2018 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Elvis lives!!!
    It sucks to get old

--
    This all goes back to the 9-11 thread. You believe death rays brought the buildings down, Bill thought it was military planes, Fabio thought it was explosives and government, and Damon was being his usual douchey self, and that is your prerogatives to think those things. Some of us weren't ready to go there just yet and I'm convinced if we had all been sitting around a fire, there would have been fisticuffs because we didn't think the same as you guys.

Whatever happened to live and let live and the understanding that not everyone is ready to take those stances for a number of reasons? But no, they, we, me, we're called sheep, uninfomed, stupid, and other things simply for not thinking the same as you guys.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //