//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    I'll openly admit to drawing lines at this point and time because I'm trying to refence where it all went wrong and has been downhill ever since.

I'm not trying to open old wounds with the 9-11 thread, just establishing a base for why I keep saying what I'm saying. That's all, and the fisticuffs reference was meant to be from a heated standpoint about a polarizing topic, not anyone in general.

You labeling me as a conformist is no better than if I call you a Nut Job for your way of thinking. It would be great if we can agree to disagree from time to time and not have to take sides.
    I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    I am a nut job. I have papers to prove it.
    Well I guess since I have a badge I have conformity papers too. Can we still agree on certain things and disagree on others without labeling each other?

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Oh there are plenty of people without badges who think the same way you do and there are plenty of people with badges who have seen what I have.

Yes we have no problem my friend.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    May these troubled souls rest in peace.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 06-09-2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Too personal for publication

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    We all value your opinion very much and if you think i owe you an apology .........i apologize ........i do get carried away ! .........all i ever wanted was for people review the evidence presented by Dr. Judy Woods and make your own conclusion ........why did they turn to dust ? .......
    You don't owe me an apology. This suicide unfortunately hits too close to home and anytime I think about it, sends me off in a direction I otherwise wouldn't normally go. We're all pretty passionate guys and shoot from the hip from time to time, but no apology needed brother.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    While i find the "I have information leading to the arrest of hillary clinton" memes attached to every story about every celebrity that has passed away in the last 2 years kind of entertaining (And don't doubt that maybe a few could be true...), but you've got to look at just the sheer numbers and statistics - they can't ALL be related. I mean, does literally no one OD of "natural" causes anymore? No one just got some deep dark inside they succumbed to on their own? Can't let your own paranoia warp reality.

That being said - I've seen enough corruption and favor trading in small town politics that it boggles my mind for the extent it is possible at federal levels.
    One can only beat their head up against the wall so often before they get blood in their eyes.

Note to members: Stupidity is a BANABLE offense, mods can decide if YOU are being stupid and WILL ban you!

--

^^^That^^^, is horseshit. There is no "cut and dry" "this is how it is" in this department. I don't know of any statistics nor do I care to which state how many people advertise their self-inflicted demise before carrying it out, but there are plenty of people who are open with their problems and then end up losing the battle in the end.

I'll just leave it at that. Yes I'm pissed off. Do me a favor and please don't care, because I don't want anyone to. I don't know why my life should be any different now or in the future than it has been already and I don't know why I've shared so much in the past and continue to today. Enjoy your circle jerk.
    Well I deleted that "horseshit"

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

It's a conspiracy thread and not group therapy.

My apologies to Steve for the derail

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

I knew the minute I joined this conversation that it was probably a mistake to post my personal crap and I should have gone with my gut. It damn sure won't happen again.

I shouldn't presume to know a anything about how anyone else feels either, which is another reason I'll keep my opinions and experiences to myself

Stop it Doug. You and I are friends and that's not changing, and please don't delete your words on my account. I'm fairly certain everyone enjoys your posts so you have zero to apologize to me for. My posts are the posts not liked so I would just carry on the way you were if I were you.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    86 ATC 250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post

I hate when i miss the good parts ...........COME ON ! ........you guys can take turns insulting me ..........child please........? ......check out "Anthony Bourdain interview on taking LSD" on youtube ..........i`m having trouble getting over it .......everything IS a workshop i think i need some 3ww therapy .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00D0D_fc0yBIDXNLT_600x450.jpg   00p0p_bczJEiz0GKx_600x450.jpg   00303_jYS0v3GANLT_600x450.jpg   00y0y_jwUbiaFVE8p_600x450.jpg   00X0X_aDddjXB17IB_600x450.jpg  
    Last edited by glamy; 06-10-2018 at 10:50 AM.

--
    2 weeks ago I helped my best friend's Wife move out of their home she could no longer afford since he jumped off a bridge on St Patty's day this year. 2 years ago a close relative shot himself. Between EMS and the ED I've seen far too many attempted and successful suicides. The saddest for me was a 40-something lady that overdosed on her mother's Flecanide. She arrived conscious and there was literally nothing we could do except comfort her children as she slowly slipped away and her heart died.

It's no joke, and if you ask me the people that kill themselves get off easy...as their friends and family are left with a lifetime of grief and wishing they had done more.

That being said, I haven't seen anything convincing tying Spade or Bourdain to the Bush-Clinton crime syndicate, so it's understandable when people get irked about it.

However, I have seen plenty of credible evidence, testimony, and circumstantial evidence pointing to the Clinton body count, Seth Rich, school shootings, Vegas, Charlottesville, etc that makes me question the official narrative. Even stuff going back to Pearl Harbor and the US getting involved in WWI.

I have also seen ghosts and UFO's.

The real eye-opener for me was watching a History Channel documentary about the attack on the USS liberty and how LBJ was up for re-election and pardoned Israel, lied to the public, and used the media to spin everything in order to prevent his Jewish backers from pulling out. Scary stuff that 100% really happened.

Even with 9/11 a friend of mine's family owns a demolition business and, from the beginning, stated it was absolutely a controlled demolition. Maybe it happened the way the news told it, but ever since I started researching conspiracy stuff I have seen so much that makes me question everything more and more.

Since it seems many of us have been hit hard by suicide, maybe it would be good to start a thread about why we are seeing an increase and what we can do to help?
    Ragin' full on...

--
    I started this thread because I question everything, and while digging, I had stumbled upon many things as well as this: https://twitter.com/Bourdain/status/991823988765614081

It's just a little convenient that seemingly anyone that messes with a Clinton ends up killing themselves. Along with the other things I posted which also seem to have questionable circumstances.

I'm unaware of whatever went on here with a 9/11 thread,which I feel was an inside job as well; Apparently it left a sour taste in the mouths with some of you.

I am a conspiracy theorist, absolutely. No one has to participate in this thread if they don't wish to, it is an open forum with quite the variety of topics unrelated to trikes.

I start to make connections and quite frankly it pisses me the off.

In no way shape or form was this an attempt lessen the seriousness of suicide and the people it impacts. I think we all know somebody and unfortunately, yes, it often leaves the love ones bewildered and left to pick up the pieces.

My cousin took his life this February. No note, nothing, just an empty bottle of pills. Shortly thereafter, we had discovered that he had racked up a very serious debt with online poker and was desperately trying to get out of it; That's all we could ever find...
    86 ATC200X Flatrack ( I may not be fast but this is one FAST 200X!!).

86 ATC350X Motocross, 86 ATC452X Flatrack!!

07 Weekend Warrior Toy Hauler

--
    ....... but you're a salty muffin today......
    My all time favorite fabio phrase appears yet again.

Personally, I had never heard of Anthony Bourdaine prior to this thread.

--
    "Fame don't take away the pain, it just pays the bills"

https://youtu.be/R2k0yRWc9Rs
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

Arky-X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Arkansans have had theories on Clinton coincidences for as long as I have been alive.
    Nothing to see here.....move along.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //