//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Anthony Bourdaine and Kate Spade commit suicide...

--
    Say it isn`t so...........Scootertrash believes in conspiracy theories .............BKM your boy - "Scootertrash" ...........the one that sets the bar for all "morality" or moronically on 3ww . cum says Hillary Rottenham Clinton is the root of all evil !!!! .........BKM come back ...........you can blame it all on me !............I was wrong ........and i just can`t live without you ..........HEY FABIODRIVEN ..........Scootertrash needs your support ..........Fabio come back .....you can stick a corn cob my arse ..........i was wrong ........and we just can`t live without you !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00W0W_a2Guh2jzUEu_600x450.jpg   00303_jYS0v3GANLT_600x450.jpg  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Sorry John, but you're wrong. You, Damon, Bill, and Glamy were losing your shite with anyone who didn't think the same as you in relation to 9-11 and we're labeled as such and now it's morphed to anything remotely related to possible nefarious government activity. Hell I don't think Bill has been back much since then.

Sorry I'm the only one with a sack to point this out. If the others are true to themselves and aren't afraid to go against the grain, they'll jump in here too, but I'm sure I'll be the only one standing here with my dick in my hands.
    I don't stop by a lot anymore,well, I don't post. I was only so pissed,because I cared. I would never physically assault any of you around a fire It just really befuddles me when guys I like and respect can look at the pic of the pentagon that Glamy posted in the 911 thread,watch each of the towers fall the way they did, and stay on script. I am truly sorry to anyone I offended. It came from a good,caring place. I watch my 6 and those around me,and that keeps me more than busy.. I can't change what anyone else thinks, nor,do I need too. I'm here if anyone needs me.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Ladies and Gentlemen atc007 in the house ...........and we`re glad you`re here !............and remember FABS ...........where ever you go .............there you are..........on another note how do you get rid of your wife and make it look like a suicide ?
    Last edited by glamy; 07-08-2018 at 11:49 AM.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Say it isn`t so...........Scootertrash believes in conspiracy theories .............BKM your boy - "Scootertrash" ...........the one that sets the bar for all "morality" or moronically on 3ww . cum says Hillary Rottenham Clinton is the root of all evil !!!! .........BKM come back ...........you can blame it all on me !............I was wrong ........and i just can`t live without you ..........HEY FABIODRIVEN ..........Scootertrash needs your support ..........Fabio come back .....you can stick a corn cob my arse ..........i was wrong ........and we just can`t live without you !:rolleyes ::r olleyes:
    Not sure where you got the idea I'm some sort of moral icon. I'm flattered that you think so highly of me. Can I expect flowers next Valentines day?

All I did was post a couple more stories about a Clinton connected individual that recently committed suicide. It's related to the thread, so........

Last edited by Scootertrash; 07-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Oh ...........and i was beginning to like you

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community 4 Wheels? Huh?
    --
    You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with

Contrary to reports in the media, the crowd sourced investigation labeled by some as "Pizzagate" did not begin with internet sleuths digging through the Wikileaks Podesta Files releases looking for pizza parlors and encoded language discussing human trafficking. It began with the shocking discovery that Hillary and Bill Clinton provided assistance to convicted child trafficker, Laura Silsby, resulting in a reduced sentence for child trafficking.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)
    Last edited by Scootertrash; 08-02-2018 at 08:36 PM.
    Who is Q?

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    You guys ever heard of Laura Silsby? Guess who she is friends with

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ignorecover-it

ETA: Laura Gayler (Silsby) now works for alertsense, an amber alert like company. Allegedly. (from a reddit post)
    I remember when that got reported in the news that she was 'detained' for trying to 'find homes for' (smuggle) Haitian children out of the country without their parents knowledge and without visas and paperwork.

Then magically, nobody ever said another word of it on the news ever again.

She was mentioned in Hillary's emails in the WikiLeaks drops I've been told

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //