//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pot Shops

--

Pot Shops

They keep closing my f - u - c - k - e - n pot shops ..........are they doing that where you live ? .....tell us your story .........or you can lie and say it`s someone else !!!.........that way your MORALLY OK ........damn half assed sh!t reefer laws anyway ! ........but does`nt it make them feel better .............the pigs have won tonight........and everythings alright .....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00909_en9OTF5pXXk_600x450.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	252920   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fort-Collins.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	387.3 KB 
ID:	252921  
    Last edited by glamy; 06-11-2018 at 06:14 PM.

--
    Yes and no.

Where I live it is illegal at this time. Ontario has put forth that they will legalize it (sometime) this year. No date is set. When the word came out about being legal. Shops opened up all over the place!!! No regulation... Which is illegal. You do not need a licence or anything. Go in. Buy what you want. Going rate is $5 a gram and up.

Cops have busted a couple places here. BUT places are open with signs etc. Basically saying they sell. This is not from a house but a business. Heck they even have edibles for free. Problem here is the GOV wants to collect taxes and regulate it. It is a free-for-all at this time....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    You need a pot shop to get weed now? Lol.
    Trikes owned:
    83 Honda 200x "Liquid X"
    81 DG 250r : Sold

DAM shop is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Yep the good old government is going to yuck this up too, pushing weed back underground.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked ?? "The Ugly"

90 Nickolson Bored and Stroked "Waterloo"
    flat track build.

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by x-rider View Post
    You need a pot shop to get weed now? Lol.
    Ha ha ha ha ha .........i once got weeeed from my dog after he ate my stash !.............followed him around bagged his sh!t ...ha .......ha ha !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    They keep closing my f - u - c - k - e - n pot shops ..........are they doing that where you live ? .....tell us your story .........or you can lie and say it`s someone else !!!.........that way your MORALLY OK ........damn half assed sh!t reefer laws anyway ! ........but does`nt it make them feel better .............the pigs have won tonight........and everythings alright .....
    If you buy in NV and drive back to CA with your stash are you breaking any laws?
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    If you buy in NV and drive back to CA with your stash are you breaking any laws?
    Not that i`m aware of ..........however there is an agriculture stop between Veggy and Smell-A .........they`ve made the ordnance on pot shop so difficult nowhere is legal ..........i`ve been threw 3 shops that were closed down in about a month but theres a million more popping up you just have to cruse around and find them ..........and it`s cheap $5 a gram ?? ....cheaper then cigs

--
    Here in Southern Oregon it just makes sense to sow a row of crookneck squash between your plants. DogWalker last year....MeritBadge this year. Ya know, I've seen a similar thing happen with small Mom and Pop resterants where you could in have have a HOME COOKED meal for a fair price...then all the fast foods started popping up everywhere with low prices and BAM all the small (good food) places had to close up only to witness how fast these chain places upped their prices and added cardboard to their burgers....grow your own and you become the middleman and much cheaper than 3 to 5 bucks a gram. Hellsbells, I tip the gas station attendant a bag of buds and get great service....HA!

--
    .........and it`s cheap $5 a gram ?? ....cheaper then cigs
    That IS cheap

Or so I've heard

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    LOL. I just got a business card in my mailbox for a dispensary. Still illegal here as of now. Company has 3 stores in my town.

$5 a gram. $99 a Oz. 1 FREE pre-rolled joint. FREE joint!!! LOL Beer is expensive here as well as alcohol. Weed is cheap. Should be interesting to see how they are going to tax it in the upcoming months...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    LOL. I just got a business card in my mailbox for a dispensary. Still illegal here as of now. Company has 3 stores in my town.

$5 a gram. $99 a Oz. 1 FREE pre-rolled joint. FREE joint!!! LOL Beer is expensive here as well as alcohol. Weed is cheap. Should be interesting to see how they are going to tax it in the upcoming months...
    Hey Rob edibles are cool it`s more of body relax and you`re not burnt out later ..........place i go to has free peanut butter cookie`s .......it`s yummy .........is it med card only ?

--
    Kentucky will be one of the last for legalization

Alot of law enforcement here are fighting the legalization of recreational use, and recently, our state started a legalized industrial hemp farming program but now some local and state law enforcement agencies are fighting THAT "because it's too hard for us to tell the difference"

So I guess screw renewable resources because the War on Pot is way too important to give up for some reason.

Normally I wouldn't be so disappointed but this state has a HUGE meth, heroin, and prescription opiod problem that surpasses anything pot could ever do but the only time you see an effort at lobbying and making tv appearances by police spokespeople is to rid us of marijuana. The other drugs go virtually ignored with only a passing media mention of opiod abuse. Heroin is big but doesn't even hit the media radar. Alot of my sons school friends are using meth and heroin and our Kentucky State Police spokesperson is wasting taxpayer money lobbying against the legal hemp industry over a product that you can't even get high on. This state has their priorities upside down and I can't figure out why hemp is such a threat to them unless it's because they might lose revenue from fines, fees, and court costs

I love this place and would never leave BUT sometimes I feel like I'm living in some sort of Reefer Madness nightmare from the 1930s

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Kentucky will be one of the last for legalization

Alot of law enforcement here are fighting the legalization of recreational use, and recently, our state started a legalized industrial hemp farming program but now some local and state law enforcement agencies are fighting THAT "because it's too hard for us to tell the difference"

So I guess screw renewable resources because the War on Pot is way too important to give up for some reason.

Normally I wouldn't be so disappointed but this state has a HUGE meth, heroin, and prescription opiod problem that surpasses anything pot could ever do but the only time you see an effort at lobbying and making tv appearances by police spokespeople is to rid us of marijuana. The other drugs go virtually ignored with only a passing media mention of opiod abuse. Heroin is big but doesn't even hit the media radar. Alot of my sons school friends are using meth and heroin and our Kentucky State Police spokesperson is wasting taxpayer money lobbying against the legal hemp industry over a product that you can't even get high on. This state has their priorities upside down and I can't figure out why hemp is such a threat to them unless it's because they might lose revenue from fines, fees, and court costs

I love this place and would never leave BUT sometimes I feel like I'm living in some sort of Reefer Madness nightmare from the 1930s

^^^Dude ya know i love ya ...........don`t facken rely on the state to clean up YOU`RE problems .........when i was a kid ya know who could stop me ? ..........no one !! ........gotta go but i`ll write a glamy sermon later .....

--
    ^^^Dude ya know i love ya ...........don`t facken rely on the state to clean up YOU`RE problems .........when i was a kid ya know who could stop me ? ..........no one !! ........gotta go but i`ll write a glamy sermon later .....
    It hasn't stopped anyone.

That's the point. They are railing against hemp fiber and hemp oil using the excuse of the war on marijuana. The irony is that they lost that war long ago and now they are merely peeing on a forest fire. Flushing money down the toilet

Nobody who smokes weed in Kentucky was waiting for legalization to begin the habit. That ship sailed long ago

--
    Hey Rob edibles are cool it`s more of body relax and you`re not burnt out later ..........place i go to has free peanut butter cookie`s .......it`s yummy .........is it med card only ?
    I don't do any of it myself. No card needed. Shops are popping up all over the place. No date has been set yet on when it will be legal. Most likely September. As of now sales are all cash and the government is not getting any money. So when is becomes legal it would be taxed and not sure at this time if all those shops will have to close and weed sales are all going to be in a controlled store(?) or stores(?) QA loot is still up in the air right now.

Our drug problem I guess is bad but like ironchop said it does not hit the media at all. So we don't see it much...

'83 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //