//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pot Shops

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    It hasn't stopped anyone.

That's the point. They are railing against hemp fiber and hemp oil using the excuse of the war on marijuana. The irony is that they lost that war long ago and now they are merely peeing on a forest fire. Flushing money down the toilet

Nobody who smokes weed in Kentucky was waiting for legalization to begin the habit. That ship sailed long ago

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    It`ll be short but sweet ..........do guns kill people ? .....or do people kill people ? ............da fack ever happen to people being responsible for there own actions ? ..........ive ...done.... E-V-E-R-Y.......F-A-C-K-E-N .........T-H-I-N-G ........i never wanted to steal anything (always had my own money)........never wanted to kill anyone...........never took the wheel if i didn`t think i could handle it .........i`m sick of ........ oh the Opie epidemic .........need more Crill ?..........grow up.........lets raise awareness of growing the Fack up ............Tweekers Suck.........watch em squrm around like retards........it`s their own doing and the best thing about it is they usually die .......that way they don`t go to rehab ....they die die die .....who cares !..........lets raise awareness on good personal hygiene .........that way they don`t stink !
    Last edited by glamy; 07-15-2018 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Nikki Six - and she hides all my sh!t

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //