//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Pictures posted sideways lately?

--

Pictures posted sideways lately?

I know there was a update not that long ago. It seems to happen just after that but not 100% sure. Just guessing.

Myself and a couple others had noticed some pictures that we upload get posted sideways. As for myself I upload via my desktop. I don't use tapatalk. Not that big of a deal. I just grab my 19" monitor and turn it accordingly. LOL

I know 1st world problems.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Have you tried changing the orientation of your phone when you take the pics? Try taking the pics with the phone horizontal instead of vertical.

You should also have the ability on your phone to change the orientation of your pics thru the editing feature.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //