//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Thread: Amateur Comedy

--

Amateur Comedy

So my only other form of online Social media/entertainment is YouTube videos.

We've shared quite a few informational/conspiracy/music videos here and not so much other forms of entertainment.

I like Mat Best, Shoe on Head and various other satire so I thought we could post some of our favorites. Post up your favs

This guy Catfish Cooley is a hoot....

https://youtu.be/9_ykwYY0h0M

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Did you guys ever hear of Bum Fights 1 , 2 or 3 ?..........they were shot in SD and LV .........Rufus was my favorite ............"Viva Las Vegas" baby get you`re dick sucked ...........Bum fight crew for life !!!!..........how was dat beer salty ?........no thats good beer !!!.............or crack diving in the pool........the guys got busted hard for making those movies .......also check out "Ghetto Brawls"........ I aint playin wit dees peckerwoods !!...........now you can hate on me for recommending it
    Last edited by glamy; 06-20-2018 at 09:57 PM. Reason: beach arse nuggas 100 lurker creeps 2 replys

--
    Glamy i haven't thought about bumfights in years... i still cringe at the guy shooting toilet water. What about the CKy videos? Like jack@ss on bath salts.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //