//ArrowChat Code

Thread: heading home

--

heading home

2018 was another great year, even with all the rain. Totally enjoyed meeting new friends and catching up with all the regulars . hope everyone makes it home safe.

--
    Hey schlepp, (Brent right?)
    It was a great time a little wet but good. Amazingly friendly people there except “one” that was upset we were riding in the rain messing around (Many were out despite the weather maybe he didn’t get his man love the night before

I went for a walk on one of the nights and these two woman in a golf cart gave me a ride back to camp but had to tickle the drivers hand first.(she was missing a couple fingers)
    Again very friendly, believe she had a few drinks that day, of course she took the “long” way back to camp.
    Anyone else there run into her?

I must have eaten four of the “walking taco’s” at the kitchen the first day/ they are good!!! Of course the bathrooms close at 11pm then open back up at 7am but worked out ok I guess.
    Wife found some water tubes she didn’t know she packed, then we proceeded to float around the pond for three hours I don’t know how some guys climb that rope on the cement pier though. I wonder what that structure was used for?

Yes, had a great time again, our camp neighbors were great people, beautiful bikes, really liked the 750xClick image for larger version. 

Name:	512DDF37-C833-4463-88D3-2CA05E2228E7.jpeg 
Views:	143 
Size:	2.45 MB 
ID:	253097

Shep
    Last edited by Shep1970; 06-25-2018 at 07:41 AM.

--
    Shep, yup it's brent. I remember seeing those ladies on the golf cart. Good times!

--
    I ran into the lady on the golf cart myself....lol...very friendly and entertaining.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX
    Tricky Dicks Cagiva WMX 200 sold
    Trikefest survivor 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...dback+eric250r

--
    Good to meet you Eric, you guys had quite the set up. Liked the bus, the wife liked the (potty) tent idea, (next on the list)
    I think I have to invest more $ into canopy’s for Indiana’s “weather”

Shep

--
    Nice to meet you too man, and yeah, you get a little better each year. My first year I brought a tent and small grill, this was my 12th year and my packing list has grown each time. Eventually I'm just going to build a house there lol.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric250R View Post
    Nice to meet you too man, and yeah, you get a little better each year. My first year I brought a tent and small grill, this was my 12th year and my packing list has grown each time. Eventually I'm just going to build a house there lol.
    I wonder what property taxes are like at the bra tree.

--
    I sure missed the Polaris shots, lol

--
    Hey Schlepp!
    Another great year for sure! Thanks to Schlepps bar and grill for the food and awesome hospitality! I have that tank out and will be getting her boxed up and ready to ship to you shortly. Looking forward to getting together with you,and the boys shortly.
    "I'm Watchin' The Herk N' Jerk!"
    3&2moto on YouTube
    Trikefest 10,17,18,19

--
    You and wes (jr.) We're alot of fun to hang out with, looking forward to next year already.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    My set up has evolved as well. The rain only stopped my trail riding. Each year I improve something. The bridge this year was by far the best. I still had dry area and dust in my camp during the rain. The single best improvement over the years was the fridge. Saved a lot on the cost of ice.
    Howdy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    My set up has evolved as well. The rain only stopped my trail riding. Each year I improve something. The bridge this year was by far the best. I still had dry area and dust in my camp during the rain. The single best improvement over the years was the fridge. Saved a lot on the cost of ice.
    Howdy
    What kind of bridge?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Howdy
    We have discussed your fridge many times and that's most likely our next improvement. And I liked your bridge alot too, I definitely noticed it.
    Tionesta Trikes ATC 450R
    86 250R
    86 Tecate-3
    83 ATC 70
    85 Big Red
    81 KLT 200
    85 250SX

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    What kind of bridge?

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    I camp in the same spot every year ( or very close to it ). The spot has a rut that when it rains has a small river flowing through it. My trailer gets parked on the west side of the rut and my canopy starts at the side door and goes East 20 ft. When it rains the river is right out side my door and generally is 2-3ft wide. I put a 4ft 2x6 /8 under the trailer and then laid 4 2x8x8' over the river area making my bridge.
    My fridge sits in the river area also to the North. I put it up on 2 4x4 ( 2-3 ft long ). This allowed the water to flow right under my walking area and my fridge.
    My cooler, condiment and food totes get put outside the trailer just South of the bridge in the river area. I took a 30" x 48" piece of plywood and 2 2x4 /6 and made a mini bridge for the totes and cooler to sit on. This rut / river area that is normally waste area was transformed into very useful space and thus covered 75% of the normal mud area. This freed up a lot of space under my canopy. Instead of needing 2 canopies I only needed 1 and had space to spare. The high side of the rut I laid down some outdoor carpet to keep the dust down on dry days. That carpet never got more that slightly damp and that was from the morning dew.
    All the lumber fits under my wheelers for the trip. This year was probably the closest I have ever had to the perfect set up for me.

Howdy

--
    We have discussed your fridge many times and that's most likely our next improvement. And I liked your bridge alot too, I definitely noticed it.
    I might bring a couple other fridges next year to possibly sell. They are smaller but still work good ( or did 2 years ago when put into storage ).

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //