//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 7-7-18 Pymatuming MX Night Race!

--

7-7-18 Pymatuming MX Night Race!

Pymatuming MX - Holeshot Raceway is holding a CRA evening event.
    We need a few to fill a gate (6min we need 4 at least) to run our own moto's. Any PA,OH,NY riders wanna flex it under the lights? Gates are open at 2pm practice is 4pm races at 6:30 est. Overnight camping is Free if you should be traveling in. The CRA has a $10pass plus your entry/race fee.

If you've never run under the lights before, I can only describe it like Friday night HS football. It gets you amped to take on the courses. Shadows, do play a roll but temps are COOL and dusty conditions are low. You must wear clean goggles, New lenses are a must, unless you like glare. Small scratches create a bit of haze under the lights, just a heads up. This is RUN Whatcha BRUNG!! OPEN Class racing. I don't care what Bore or Mod you have, question is can you ride it! It would be good to see some old faces but this is an OPEN invitation from ART, the track owner. This isn't a series but a throw together get together and blow mud on each other kinda race. So if your looking call yourself the National Nightime Champion outside the bedroom change your boots, and grab your trike. I'll edit to post link to all info

--
    I would come but unfortunately that's the same weekend as Unadilla
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Best of luck, great race completely understand, more than a few will be committed to it.

If your local or Unidilla is a 6hr plus drive and a gate of 25 doesn't seem like a good way to get your feet wet here ya go.
    The call is anyone wanting to get out there, and wanting to experience Night time MX. Not knocking...I would like to do Unidilla but $,time and distance weigh heavy on staying local. They also run Dirtbike's so my son and I can run a class or two on different machines.

--
    I've wanted to hit pymatuning since Tim told me about it a couple years ago. Sounds like a great track, I hope you guys can get a gate
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    A couple of us are headed up apreciate the kind words, agreeded really nice track. Ya never know a few locals, 1 or 2 on the fence riders who want to do the National race. Here's an opportunity to run a smaller version but just as exciting in a first corner with 5 other riders, if we're lucky. It's a quick 1day easy to show up at 2:00pm and you'll most likely if you live within a few hrs be home before midnight. Which is about the same or a little less time I'd get home after 6plus hrs outta NY. Just saying it's an alternate to the BIG show and has its pluses as well. Not to mention not having to pack for a National Race weekend, lol!

Best of times have a safe raceweekend post pics if your able to get one of the score sheet before it disappears would cool.

--
    I actually had to pull out of racing Unadilla this weekend, I'm still suffering the side effects of arm wrestling 2 nights in a row at TRIKEFEST. Oh well, hopefully I'll heal up for pine lake

Husky250 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Thats interesting that they would let you race there on a 3 wheeler. I contacted them about taking my X there for an EROC Moto X Country and they said that insurance would not let them race them at that track. Oh well, Wish I'd have seen this post before that date. I live real close to there. I did just message the folks from Pine Lake Here in Ashtabula and they said I could bring my X out to the HS this weekend (July 21st). They wont have a separate class but they allow 3 Wheelers in any quad class you feel like entering. Think I will take my vintage Husky and 86 X out this weekend and put a grin on my face. Pine Lake raceway and trails in on FB if anyone is interested.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //