//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 200x putting the cases back together help needed

--

200x putting the cases back together help needed

Hi all,
    I want to put the cases back together on my 200x today. I didn't take it a part so I want to make sure I have everything in place before I reassemble. I also haven’t been able to fine any pic on the web to look at the make sure its all good to go. My buddy who is a big 200x guy isn't around to day so I thought I would ask you guys.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1-12.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	979.9 KB 
ID:	253449

--
    No clue what you need help with but if you mess up its on you. Buy a $20 manual. If you haven't even back cut the kicker gears and put in shim spacers you are just wasting your time and ours. No clue what I'm talking about get on the search button and learn please.

--
    #1 rule building any engine is surgical cleanliness. Clean those gasket surfaces.. You also must have the new gasket for the cases. Most engines use sealant. 1st gen 200X must have the actual gasket. Like oldskool said. The kicker gears tend to be stripped out in these. Make certain they are good, or you are wasting your time,or gonna be parking on a hill whenever you want to start it.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Free OEM manual downloads here...

https://threewheelermanuals.com

I put mine on my phone for easiest access

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //