//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Travis Pastrana jump in Vegas.

--
    You older guys are lucky to have seen some of these things

--
    In Travis' defense. Yes, we all knew unless there was a huge wind gust, all was most likely gonna be fine. It's TV, they will make drama over a gum wrapper. His shoulder sperated in mid flight last year at a Nitro event. He "managed" to "land" but broke ribs in the process. It scared him. Not much scares him. That did. He has been working at this jump for a year with the team. A good friend of his had a RZR jump go WAY wrong a couple months ago,and he has visited him at the hospital a lot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvWOLdhQ9Z8. This jump was one of theirs,and it went WAYY wrong. Flying through the air that far, has consequences and a lot can go very wrong from very little. I learned on the special that Evel actually did a LOT of stunts all around the world successfully! LOL, who knew. He admitted to doing jumps he knew he could not possibly make. He was a true stuntman alright. I don't worship him as Trav and Knoxville do, but he was one of a kind for sure.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by schlepp29 View Post
    You older guys are lucky to have seen some of these things
    Hey you faulkers are in the damn YOGA PANTS GENERATION!! - YOU WIN!!!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Dam I was jumping bike racks, furniture, fences and anything else I could find on my Schwinn back in the day. Bending rims and forks thanks to Evel K. He was the man back in the day for sure.
    90 nickolson Bored and Stroked "The Good"

Big Bore 110 Pauter frame "The Bad"

90 Bored and Stroked “vey’s frame” "The Ugly"

110 JSC frame Bored and Stroked
    flat track build. “Shop trike”

1974 original 90 X 2

1974 Original 70.

--
    Lol! I'm not that young

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //