//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Need some help with my 200x

--

Need some help with my 200x

I recently picked up a 85 200x and I'm looking for some help. Could anyone on here give me some good sites for parts. I'm trying to find a full exhaust and a new rear axle. Any help is appreciated thanks.

--
    You may get a couple PM's from some members... Facebook marketplace. Craigslist etc. also places to look.

As far as a full exhaust you maybe limited. Ebay for a stock exhaust. and maybe your axle also. DG/ RCM makes a new exhaust. It is load from what is always said. No spark arrester. New rear axle... I will leave that to some others that have bought or can recommend and what will fit.

Oh. Welcome to the site.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    You could always try Ebay. Also try the search function above, next to the magnifying glass symbol. Even though you can't post in there yet, you can scan through the ATV classifieds section here and if you see something you're interested, you can PM the person who made the post.

--
    thank you. I got my bearings and a few other things from ebay

--
    Thanks. I've been thinking about the DG exhaust. I heard about them in a youtube video but I'm not sure if its worth it.

--
    I built 2 of these a few years back.

Not a huge aftermarket support for these but Honda sold a whole bunch of them so decent used parts are (at least were) still available.

DG is the only company making new exhaust that I know of. I do not have personal experience with them on the little X but they are LOUD on a 350X.
    I got lucky and found a Bassani for a fair price on eBay.

If you buy a used axle, be sure it's straight. 200X axles were made of butter. Many are bent.

These were fun but I'm so heavy and only ride sand and needed more power. The best way to get more power from a 200X is sell it and buy a 350X
    I prefer the 200X on hard pack and trail riding.
    The red/white one was very stock.
    The white/blue one had a 200CC OHV Loncin E-start with 28MM carb and Bassani. The e-start was NICE and it would walk away from the tired stocker every time.

Before:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200x_Ugly_Twins_2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	262.3 KB 
ID:	253509 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200x_Ugly_Twins_3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	261.9 KB 
ID:	253510
    After:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0132.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	253.3 KB 
ID:	253511Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0127.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	255.5 KB 
ID:	253512Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0131.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	253513Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SANY0130.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	257.9 KB 
ID:	253514

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //