//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sir John Swinehart

--
    He knew before TF he wouldn't see the leaves turn. He said he would fight it,but not at the expense of being a burden or drawing it out. And that he did. Hospice was called in 2 Sundays ago. This getting older stuff isn't real fun sometimes. I Literally can't believe his help is gone. He got such a kick out of helping others and doing his best to put a smile across a face. He was adomate to me that there would be no help gathered. He had things pretty squared away. . I tried. He didn't want it. Sorry to those that offered. His parts will continue to roam the countrside and race tracks of this Earth. Godspeed Brother.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    I think we should all post pics of his work that is on our bikes.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    [/SIGPIC]
    85 350x
    83 200x-sold
    ×2 85 200x-sold
    06 kx250f-sold
    86 tecate-sold
    86 tri z powervalved
    85 BIG red
    18 rmz250
    87 lt80
    19 ttr110

--
    it is sad that we see another trike genius gone this year I am still mourning over the loss of Randy and now John is gone. I never got to meet him and only had a few dealings with him, but was amazed by many of his creations. I pray that we lose no more this year.
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //