//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 200es wonít start? help?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldy View Post
    Post #2 is talking about the valves. That reminded me of our first new 185s. We rode that thing.. we rode the paint off that thing and one day it wouldnt start. Took to dealer ship said it all needed rebuilt. Maybe valves or an intake leak. Reading where Ivan said both carbs and same result made some sense about valves. Check compression guys. Someone else would have to talk to you about them and how to disassemle and check those. Im out.
    Hey Fieldy
    It started after about 5 mins of trying and back fired once! Then it fired up and it ran for about 3 mins then turned off? Iíll try and start again and see how it goes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan-083 View Post
    Hey Fieldy
    It started after about 5 mins of trying and back fired once! Then it fired up and it ran for about 3 mins then turned off? Iíll try and start again and see how it goes?

It seemed to run and start fine today? Maybe the gas cap vent blocked? I donít know maybe it will do the same next weekend?

--
    That is one shiny es... so I doubt that it's "exhaust" related. But a plugged up muffler/spark arrester will cause that kind of problem. ES's also need a good battery.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mendoAu View Post
    That is one shiny es... so I doubt that it's "exhaust" related. But a plugged up muffler/spark arrester will cause that kind of problem. ES's also need a good battery.
    The battery is brand new and as I said from previous post it started yesterday was hard to start at first. But after that it started every time for like 5 to 6 starts! Iíll have to see on the weekend of it starts or has the same problems

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //