//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Back in the saddle

--

Back in the saddle

I have previously been around but sold my 84 200es so I stopped coming around. I am back in the game.

A few years ago, before passing away with lung cancer, my father purchased an 83 and 84 200es. Both were in crappy shape and it was evident they had been ridden hard and put away wet many times.

After dad passed away the trikes sat untouched and exposed to the elements. I finally got around to having the courage to tackle them.

I chose the 84 to work on because they are my favorite and I have other plans for the 83 (fat cat project)

I am posting pics showing the 83s condition, which is comparable to the 84 before I fixed it. Then I am attaching pics of the 84. Still to come is the front rack, headlight, taillights and a red bandana graphic for the gas tank.

The bandana and the denim seat are in honor of my dad as they were part of his attire when he worked on his hobby farm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180707_070509.jpg   20180707_142205.jpg  

--
    That's pretty good work on the 84. Normally, I wouldn't care for the denim seat, but since it's a tribute to your dad, I love it.

--
    The plan for the denim is to wax it. We will see how it holds up. The rear fenders are lawn mower fenders. They fit with minimal modifications to the machine.

--
    Nice work and tribute to your Dad.

I have a nice OEM '84 200es gas tank - no rust/leaks - that would make Dad's 200es look even better. If interested - let me know.

Regards

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //