//ArrowChat Code

Thread: home made video

--

home made video

I made this video a while back and dont have much experience, itd be cool if you guys could take a look, give me some tips for next time. I just had my go pro mounted on my rear rack so.
    video link

--
    Best tip I can give you is to get better back tires for snow

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

ATCKevin is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Pretty cool vid! Looks like you have a sweet farm to ride around on too!

--
    I think some of the best tires for riding in the show are Maxxis 4Snows. you could turn your rear tires around. Mud type tires are designed to dig in, but when they're run backward, they act more like paddles and scoop instead of dig. You could also try running lower air pressure in your rear tires to give it a wider footprint and better traction. Finally, the place you got stuck in was drifted across. I try to avoid deeper spots like this.

--
    hey thanks man. Its nice to have land to drive around because where i live there aren't many designated atv trails or public land to make them on.

--
    thanks man, I more meant video tips but ya I misjudged the snow

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350for350 View Post
    I think some of the best tires for riding in the show are Maxxis 4Snows. you could turn your rear tires around. Mud type tires are designed to dig in, but when they're run backward, they act more like paddles and scoop instead of dig. You could also try running lower air pressure in your rear tires to give it a wider footprint and better traction. Finally, the place you got stuck in was drifted across. I try to avoid deeper spots like this.
    Ya I just picked the best tire i could get from the tire store i worked at for a bit, that way i didn't have to deal with shipping. Maybe if I do more winter riding I will turn them around, or maybe turn my other set around so i have some of each. And ya I misjudged the drift quite badly , i thought maybe I could float across but didn't quite work. Thanks for the input tho.

--
    When I turn mine around, I just swap them from side to side. It's the easiest way.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //