//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Fabs?

--

What happened to Fabs?

Hope he is OK. Dropped off here.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Canadian View Post
    Hope he is OK. Dropped off here.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Maybe he found Mrs Right!!

--
    Click on his name and then read his last post.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Yea.....I remember the Anthony suicide thread and how that got a little heated. The 911 thread was still fresh and the fight seemed to spill over into the other thread.

Sensing the oncoming sunami I posted once and stayed out.

I enjoy Fabs posts

--
    ^ They didn't commit suicide IMHO and I'm not going anywhere
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    ........ hang yourself from a door nob ? .......GTFO !........I don`t buy it !
    That's definitely commitment right there.

All you have to do is stand up to save yourself and that involuntary reflex to breathe is a real mother to overcome.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    ^ They didn't commit suicide IMHO and I'm not going anywhere
    Why the Clinton's?......why not his creditors or ms13 or whomever. Some folks just live in a sad and dark place and want out.

--
    Wasnt he at trikefest. He was on Bookface 5 days ago.
    250r rules

--
    Looks like it was his call to take a break I guess. I don't usually go into the political threads myself. So I did not see much.

All good. Hope to see him back soon.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

--
    Well, not to contaminate the thread BUT!!...

I watched some vidz and there are some thoughts that these people actually DO COMMIT SUICIDE!! BUT, they do it because they are told to do so from the role they played in MK Ultra.

Yes it seems absolutely crazy, and I said before that I am a conspiracy theorist and proud of it, I just love this chit!! When you read the right stuff or see the right program, you will have chills in your spine or you aint human!!

WWG1WGA!! Q - Is 100% legitimate and just wait to see what happens fellas....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtcrasher View Post
    Well, not to contaminate the thread BUT!!...

I watched some vidz and there are some thoughts that these people actually DO COMMIT SUICIDE!! BUT, they do it because they are told to do so from the role they played in MK Ultra.

Yes it seems absolutely crazy, and I said before that I am a conspiracy theorist and proud of it, I just love this chit!! When you read the right stuff or see the right program, you will have chills in your spine or you aint human!!

WWG1WGA!! Q - Is 100% legitimate and just wait to see what happens fellas....
    We all have our opinions and what we believe in. It is a good thing. I look at both sides of the coin. I choose what side of the coin. It is my opinion OR my choice. YMMV.

'83 200X

--
    Fabs, even in his absence, has managed to spawn a conspiracy thread in his name! He would be proud haha

The internet is intense
    Sometimes you got to lay it down for awhile. I know I've had to do it.

My wife follows the Q stuff and fills me in on it regularly. It's pretty entertaining and I'm still skeptical but I honestly hope it's true and this plan succeeds

Last edited by ironchop; 07-12-2018 at 11:18 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironchop View Post
    Fabs, even in his absence, has managed to spawn a conspiracy thread in his name! He would be proud haha

The internet is intense
    Sometimes you got to lay it down for awhile. I know I've had to do it.

My wife follows the Q stuff and fills me in on it regularly. It's pretty entertaining and I'm still skeptical but I honestly hope it's true and this plan succeeds

Same here and more. Every night my wife goes to sleep watching end of the world and conspiracy themed videos and telling me how the end is near.

Fascinating as it all is at the end of the day I’d rather be living my life that worrying about how someone else is living theirs.
    It sucks to get old

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    every night my wife goes to sleep watching end of the world and conspiracy themed videos and telling me how the end is near.
    I use to do that but I couldn't sleep so I stopped.

I would always laugh at them and think they were nuts but then lay awake thinking about them going.....hmmmm?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I use to do that but I couldn't sleep so I stopped.

I would always laugh at them and think they were nuts but then lay awake thinking about them going.....hmmmm?
    I used to get pretty reved up about politics, but as I got older I would ask myself what it was that I could do to change the eventuality of situations and nothing short of a lifetime in prison, or worse came to mind, so I decided to enjoy my time here and let someone else worry about it.

I’m in Canada this week and the mindset of the young people I’ve talked to is 180 degrees from my own in a lot of ways. There are rainbows painted in the streets, they think they can impact global warming significantly and the PM I think is a tool is their hero.

I’d go nuts if I had to live here.
    It sucks to get old

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //