//ArrowChat Code

Upcoming Events for the Next 120 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What happened to Fabs?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    every night my wife goes to sleep watching end of the world and conspiracy themed videos and telling me how the end is near.
    I use to do that but I couldn't sleep so I stopped.

I would always laugh at them and think they were nuts but then lay awake thinking about them going.....hmmmm?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    I use to do that but I couldn't sleep so I stopped.

I would always laugh at them and think they were nuts but then lay awake thinking about them going.....hmmmm?
    I used to get pretty reved up about politics, but as I got older I would ask myself what it was that I could do to change the eventuality of situations and nothing short of a lifetime in prison, or worse came to mind, so I decided to enjoy my time here and let someone else worry about it.

I’m in Canada this week and the mindset of the young people I’ve talked to is 180 degrees from my own in a lot of ways. There are rainbows painted in the streets, they think they can impact global warming significantly and the PM I think is a tool is their hero.

I’d go nuts if I had to live here.
    Nico Suave.... be part of something bigger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by knappyfeet View Post
    Why the Clinton's?......why not his creditors or ms13 or whomever. Some folks just live in a sad and dark place and want out.
    You don`t know the background ...........sexual abuse .........pedophiles.........John Podesta , Harvey Weinstein , Anthony`s feckin weiner ........on and on..........home boy`s in jail kill you for dat ..........they don`t like it .......i don`t like it........i hated Micheal Jackson ..........call your child blanket ? ..........some folks don`t know right from wrong ............Bill Clinton could`nt keep his DICK in his pants as president ..........disrespectful !!.......Hillary probably had Monica`s salad for lunch while Bill was loading her up ..........the Clinton's political career had damn well better be over .........why do conspiracies bother some people so much ?.........too much coffee ?...........not enough DMT.........
    Last edited by glamy; 07-13-2018 at 07:59 AM. Reason: you were born to die ........it sucks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    You don`t know the background ...........sexual abuse .........pedophiles.........John Podesta , Harvey Weinstein , Anthony`s feckin weiner ........on and on..........home boy`s in jail kill you for dat ..........they don`t like it .......i don`t like it........i hated Micheal Jackson ..........call your child blanket ? ..........some folks don`t know right from wrong ............Bill Clinton could`nt keep his DICK in his pants as president ..........disrespectful !!.......Hillary probably had Monica`s salad for lunch while Bill was loading her up ..........the Clinton's political career had damn well better be over .........why do conspiracies bother some people so much ?.........too much coffee ?...........not enough DMT.........
    That's just the Cliff Notes version

You left out over 300 other crimes and scandals

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    Same here and more. Every night my wife goes to sleep watching end of the world and conspiracy themed videos and telling me how the end is near.

Fascinating as it all is at the end of the day I’d rather be living my life that worrying about how someone else is living theirs.
    THANK GOD I'm not the only one.

My wife also follows this stuff all day long and can't grasp why I don't or why I don't want to listen to the "this is what I saw on social media today" download from her.
    I won't even call it fascinating. It's polluting - as in polluting my consciousness and I won't allow it.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post

My wife also follows this stuff all day long and can't grasp why I don't or why I don't want to listen to the "this is what I saw on social media today" download from her.
    I won't even call it fascinating. It's polluting - as in polluting my consciousness and I won't allow it.
    Do they still hang the Catfish heads in the trees ? ............HEY SHEPP have you seen Fabs ?
    Last edited by glamy; 07-13-2018 at 11:46 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jb2wheels View Post

Last week on date night, she forgot her phone at the house when we went out to dinner and within five minutes of sitting down, she manages to swipe my my phone and is trying to figure out how to login to Facecrack (I deleted the app on my phone long ago) and to QAnon on 8chan or something like that.

I had to swipe it back. I was tired of talking to myself.

She gets in a zone and can ignore everything in the room while she's reading and she keeps saying "oh my God!" out loud repeatedly. I try to keep the Margaritas coming that way she's still hollering that after we get home from our date

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ironchop; 07-14-2018 at 04:55 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    Do they still hang the Catfish heads in the trees ? ............HEY SHEPP have you seen Fabs ?
    Havent heard from him (fabs) I know that he made it home safely from trikefest.I’m sure he’s fine, he’s just taking a break. I’m pretty sure he’s watching from the sidelines (or maybe not). Hey if “life” is keeping him busy that’s a good thing

Shep

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Shep1970 View Post
    Havent heard from him (fabs) I know that he made it home safely from trikefest.I’m sure he’s fine, he’s just taking a break. I’m pretty sure he’s watching from the sidelines (or maybe not). Hey if “life” is keeping him busy that’s a good thing

Shep
    I`d just like to say.........Shep you da man !!!...........you`re the kinda man i`d like to have as a friend !.........i hope i get to meet ya some day .......peace to you and your family !!

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Everyone needs a break sometimes
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    I think Fabs is still suffering the consequences of waking the Dianimal from her slumber. Lmao. I tried to find the picture on book face but can't.

In all seriousness, he's alive and well. We texted quite a bit this weekend, im sure he'll appreciate your concern
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post

In all seriousness, he's alive and well. We texted quite a bit this weekend, im sure he'll appreciate your concern
    Good stuff. Glad to hear.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'83 200X

Chicks love guys that ride trikes

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //