//ArrowChat Code

Thread: How many if you guys have ever ripped the butt out of your britches when the machine

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

How many if you guys have ever ripped the butt out of your britches when the machine

Just wanna make sure I'm not the only guy, lol! My butt hurts! I really gotta work on the rear brake controlling the front wheel in the air instead of the throttle, after all throttle can only take it up.

--
    Learned that the HARD way back in my teens. I had a '79 PE 250 and it ran like a raped ape. I was having fun jumping over a small bank on our property when I got brave and hit it in 3 gear wide open. (I was not a very good rider, still ain't).
    Got scared soon after lift off and like an idiot, slammed on the brakes. Stupidity should be painful. ....It was. Nothing broken but learned a valuable life lesson that day.

3Z with Fangs! is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Yeah, today's soreness by far is worse than yesterday, I'm getting too old for this lol

--
    Lol been there before ����

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //